Mediterranean Cruise City Excursion Deal 2019
Share This Article
Throughout 2019 we're cutting the cost of sightseeing in the Mediterranean with tailored discounts on bus tours of selected coastal cities. This offer is geared towards cruise ship passengers who want to do their own excursion, but will work for anyone regardless of the mode of transport.
Pick two or more locations, tell us which ones via email, and get a discount code*.
All of the tours are hop-on hop-off services with stops either next to, or close to, their respective city's main cruise terminal. With tickets purchased and printed in advance all you'll need to do is show them to the driver/staff and get discovering.
- 1) Email (email@example.com) and tell us which cities you're visiting - use subject line 'Multi Cruise Discount'.
- 2) We'll send you a code for the largest discount we're able to provide.
- 3) Add tickets for all the relevant tours to your basket, check the total price, then input your discount code.
- 4) Receive tickets for all of your chosen tours via email. Remember that a printer will be required for all of them besides the Athens Open Tour.
*Discounts will vary depending on the local operator (Maximum 10%), and certain ticket combinations are excluded from the offer (see 'Conditions' at the bottom of this page).
Take a ride around every key landmark and attraction in Athens and the ancient port city of Piraeus. The Athens and Piraeus Open Tour lets you hop-on and off at 24 stops throughout the city.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stops 15 & 16, Piraeus Route - View The Tour.
Barcelona City Tour is the Catalan capital's official hop-on hop-off tourist bus. Get comfortable, panoramic viewing from the upper decks of the open-top, double decker buses.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: After arriving at Barcelona Cruise Terminal walk to stop 5 on the West Route (World Trade Centre) to join the Barcelona City Tour. - View The Tour.
Enjoy the best seats in the house aboard the City Sightseeing Lisbon bus tour. All of the Portuguese capital's main landmarks and attractions are within easy reach of its two sightseeing routes and 20+ hop-on hop-off stops. Additionally, ticket holders can enjoy discounted entry to the Berardo Museum and Lisbon Zoo.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 9, Blue Route for Santa Apolónia Cruise Terminal - View The Tour.
Explore every village and ancient landmark on the main island of Malta with City Sightseeing. Hop-on and off at over 30 stops throughout the capital Valletta and its outlying towns. Tickets are usable within 3 months of purchase.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 1 (Red Route) or Stop 20 (Blue Route) - View The Tour.
Admire historic buildings, famous attractions and multicultural neighbourhoods with ColorBus Marseille. Ticket vouchers are usable within 1 year of purchase and can be presented (once printed) at any stop.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 13 - View the tour for details.
Discover the diamond of the French Riviera aboard the Monaco Le Grand Tour. Visit iconic attractions, such as the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte-Carlo Casino. With regular departures throughout the day this hop-on hop-off tour is the perfect way to explore Monaco independently.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 1 - View The Tour.
Jump aboard Naples' official hop-on hop-off bus tour and discover all there is to do in this flourishing, age-old Italian city. Visit numerous attractions both ancient and modern and admire the capital of Campania from a new perspective!
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 1 - View The Tour.
Nice Le Grand Tour offers unlimited hop-on hop-off transport between the main attractions and beautiful promenades of Nice. Ticket vouchers are usable within 1 year of purchase and can be presented (once printed) at any stop.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 4 - View The Tour.
Whether you arrive by boat or plane, the City Sightseeing Palermo bus tour is a perfect way to explore Sicily's capital for 24-hours. Use your time to appreciate the city's architectural treasures and absorb its dramatic history.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 7, Line B - View The Tour.
From world-famous wine cellars to spectacular iron bridges, City Sightseeing Porto offers unbeatable views of Portugal's Capital do Norte from its fleet of red open-top buses. Visit key attractions along the city's Atlantic coast such as Castelo do Queijo and Sao Joao da Foz, plus the historic streets and wine cellars of Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: The City Sightseeing Porto tour does not have a dedicated stop outside Leixoes Cruise Port, but there are plenty of cheap public transport options that can get you into the city centre. Once there you can hop aboard the open-top buses at any of their 30+ stops - View The Tour.
New for 2019 and ready to help you discover Europe's gateway to Africa. The Tangier City Tour is a hop-on hop-off bus service with convenient pick-up from the cruise port. From here you can explore two sightseeing routes covering the Kasbah, beaches, Caves of Hercules and much more.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 1, Historical Route - View The Tour.
Wondering where to start in the city of Venice? Whether you alight at the cruise terminal or train station, let the helpful guides aboard City Sightseeing Venice show you the way. Tickets grant unlimited hop-on hop-off travel aboard the red boats for either 24 or 48 hours.
- Closest Stop To Cruise Port: Stop 3 (Cruise Days Only) - View The Tour.
A discount cannot be provided for the following combinations unless an additional tour is added:
- Venice + Palermo OR + Naples.
- Palermo + Venice OR + Naples.
- Naples + Palermo OR + Venice.