About The City Sightseeing Prague Tour:
City Sightseeing Prague is a flexible bus tour service that lets you explore the Czech capital at your own pace for 48-hours. From 2017 there's 2 routes and 10+ hop-on hop-off stops to discover. Live English-speaking guides narrate each step to the journey as well as provide expert tourism advice. Digital audio guides are also available in a choice of 7 languages.
Blue route buses depart from Old Town Square and connect to the red route at stops 3 and 7. Alternatively, meet the ground staff at the red route's first stop (Grévin Museum) and join a scenic walk towards stop 2 (Na Florenci Street 21). This walking portion is necessary because large vehicles are not allowed in parts of the Old Town. From here you're free to discover Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery, Kampa Island and more.
Note that the buses can be boarded at any stop along the tour route. Tickets are valid from the moment they are first used, so, for example, one used at 09:00 will be valid until that same time 2 days later.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Live English-speaking guides.
- Digital Audio: English, Czech, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian.
Tour Times / Frequency*:
- Red Route: 10:00 to 16:00, every 45 minutes.
- Blue Route: 10:45 to 15:35, every 50 minutes.
*Based on departures from stop 1.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Red Route: 90 minutes.
- Blue Route: Approx 25 minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
| Red Route - 8 Stops:
- 1) Grévin Museum (Celetná 15).
- 2) Masarykovo Nádraží (Na Florenci Street 21).
- 3) Malá Strana (U Bruských kasáren Street).
- 4) Prague Castle (Bus stop opposite Powder Bridge entrance, U Prašného Mostu).
- 5) Strahov Monastery (Dlabačov Street).
- 6) Strahov Stadium (Bus stop outside Stadium Entrance).
- 7) Kampa Island (Vítězná Street).
- 8) Hlavní Nádraží (Bus stop outside Station Entrance).
| Blue Route - 5 Stops:
- 1) Old Town Square.
- 2) Intercontinental Hotel.
- 3) Malá Strana.
- 4) St. Nicholas Church.
- 5) Kampa Island.