About A'DAM Lookout:
Experience one of Amsterdam's newest attractions, A'DAM Lookout - a 22-story-high observation tower offering 360-degree views of the city. Enjoy fast-track entry and an elevator ride to the top of A'DAM Tower, where you can take in panoramic views of Amsterdam's historic centre, its trendy Noord neighborhood and its iconic canals.
Browse an interactive exhibition charting Amsterdam's evolving cityscape, or opt for a ride (own expense) on 'Over the Edge,' where you’ll be strapped into a full-body harness for a daredevil swing nearly 328 feet (100 meters) above the ground!
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Multi-lingual interactive information panels.
- 10:30 to 21:00.
- Overhoeksplein, 5, 1031 KS Amsterdam.
- Average visits to the A'DAM Lookout last approximately 1 hour.
- Food & Drink.
- 'Over The Edge' Rooftop Swing - Tickets are available at the A'DAM box office for an additional €5.
- Impaired Mobility | The A'DAM Lookout is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- Rooftop bar.
- 20th floor restaurant - open until 16:30 daily.
- Parking garage for car arrivals - €1 per 20 minutes.
- Lift accessible observation deck - travel 100 meters in 22 seconds.
- Take the free ferry from Centraal Station to Buiksloterweg pier.