About The 'Bloomin' Botanic Gardens' Adventure Clues Game:
Adventure Clues is the new fun way to explore your city by solving a series of fun cryptic clues on your mobile. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with this trail set in the spectacular Sydney Botanic gardens.
This self-guided adventure meanders through the gardens and takes you past the best hidden gems and ultimate view-points. Starting at the fountain gates you will try to find the beating drum of the South Pacific and “go troppo” in the tropics.
Clue hunters agree that The Bloomin' Botanic trail is a great way to spend a few hours or make a day of it with your friends and family. What’s not to like? Get your team together, put on those walking shoes and head to the jungle today - it’ll be bloomin’ marvelous!
You'll finish near the Art Gallery of New South Wales and upon completion Adventure Clues will provide you with your stats and more detailed information of all the places you visited.
help How To Play?
- For instructions on how to book and play please see the 'Usage Instructions' section at the bottom of the Bookings Tab - VIEW HERE.
- All Year Round, Daily.
headset Languages Available:
schedule Game Times:
You can start the trail anytime during the following garden opening times. We advise starting a couple of hours before the gardens close:
- Oct: 07:00 to 19:30.
- Nov to Feb: 07:00 to 20:00.
- Mar: 07:00 to 18:30.
- Apr and Sept: 07:00 to 18:00.
- May and Aug: 07:00 to 17:30.
- Jun and Jul: 07:00 to 17:00.
place Start Point:
- Morshead Fountain Gate - Cahill Expressway, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The finish point is next to the Art Gallery of New South Wales.
- 2-3 Hours.
- Exact time dependant on how long you choose to spend at the rest stops.
- Please refer to the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney website for information on facilities.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Starting Location.