About The 'Melbourne Street Art' Adventure Clues Game:
Adventure Clues is the new fun way to explore your city by solving a series of fun cryptic clues on your mobile. Select this trail to discover Melbourne’s most creative and colourful streets. On this trail you will discover one of the most impressive and talked about street art lanes in the world.
Take in the dizzying array of colours and solve clues based on the colourful art you will encounter. There are over 260 lanes and alleyways in Melbourne, all which have a unique bustling hive of activity. The Adventure Clues team has selected the best of this bunch to incorporate the cool café culture and best sights.
Get your camera ready and jump into the Melbourne Street Art Adventure Clues challenge!
help How To Play?
- For instructions on how to book and play please see the 'Usage Instructions' section at the bottom of the Bookings Tab - VIEW HERE.
- Learn about the Street art culture in Melbourne and how it all started. Fun facts and interesting stories!
- Visit a lane world renowned for its street art. If lucky you’ll get to see the graffiti guys in action.
- See murals by the talented and controversial meme artist lushsux.
- Stroll down a lane dedicated to musical rock n' rollers.
- Option to relax at two recommended locations: Rest break 1 - After Clue 5 (trendy café on one of Melbourne’s bustling laneways. Rest break 2 - at the finish location (a small hole in the wall coffee shop).
- All Year Round, Daily.
headset Languages Available:
schedule Game Times:
- You can start the trail anytime Mon-Sun. The trail is best done in daylight hours so that you can find the clues easier.
place Start Point:
- Corner of Little Lonsdale Street and Elizabeth Street Melbourne, Vic 3000.
- The finish point is a short walk from the starting point at Melbourne Central Station. There are plenty of other bars and restaurants nearby. If you want some tips on where to eat afterwards then get in touch or check the ultimate guide you will see at the end of the trail.
- 2-3 Hours.
- Exact time dependant on how long you choose to spend at the rest stops.
- Bars and restaurants along the game route (food & drink not included).
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Starting Location.