About The 'Secret Sydney' Adventure Clues Game:
The 'Secret Sydney' Adventure Clues game is an experience that fuses self-guided sightseeing with fun, team-based puzzle solving. After purchasing a game (see 'Bookings Tab') the lead email address is sent a number of codes each corresponding to the number of players selected. This can be forwarded by the team leader to the email addresses of each player, who can then click on the link and get started!
The recommended team size is 4 players, but you can work as a couple or even just go solo. However you choose to play you'll be presented with 14 cryptic clues which, once solved, will lead you through new and interesting areas of Sydney. You might discover a historic hidden gem or a quirky street art installation.
Two locations along the route feature secluded rest stops. The first is a prohibition style cocktail bar halfway along the trail; the second is an English style pub in a stylish courtyard. The length of time you take to complete the game depends on how quickly you solve the clues and how long you spend at the rest stops. A typical session takes 2-3 hours.
All 'Secret Sydney' games start outside the Customs House and finish at one of Adventure Clues' recommended CBD bars.
- All Year Round, Daily.
headset Languages Available:
schedule Game Times:
- Weekdays: 08:30 to 21:00.
- Saturdays: 10:30 to 21:00.
- Sundays: 11:15 to 04:45.
- Please note that the opening times of the rest stops vary along the route. Depending on when you choose to play the game their availability cannot be guaranteed.
place Start Point:
- Outside Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, near Circular Quay Station | View Location.
- 2-3 Hours.
- Exact time dependant on how long you choose to spend at the rest stops.
- Speakeasy bars and restaurants along the game route (food & drink not included).
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Starting Location.
help Route Information:
- The game route features two bars: a prohibition style speakeasy (half-way point) and an English style pub (finish).
error Important Note:
- It's recommended that participants bring along a pen and some paper to help work out the anagram clues.
- The recommended participant number per team is 4.