About 'Unlock The Rocks' Adventure Clues Game:
*ACTIVITY COMING SOON*
'Unlock The Rocks' Adventure Clues game is an experience that fuses self-guided sightseeing with fun, team-based puzzle solving. After purchasing a game (see 'Bookings Tab') the lead email address is sent a number of codes each corresponding to the number of players selected. This can be forwarded by the team leader to the email addresses of each player, who can then click on the link and get started!
The recommended team size is 4 players, but you can work as a couple or even just go solo. However you choose to play you'll be presented with 13 cryptic clues which, as they are solved, will lead you on a historic trail through The Rocks - part of Australia's oldest European settlement. Discover the shortest street in Sydney, hidden courtyards, and tales of unsavoury characters from the city's past.
The length of time you take to complete the game depends on how quickly you solve the clues and how long you spend at the recommended rest stops. A typical session takes 2-3 hours. All 'Unlock The Rocks' games start outside the Customs House and finish at one of Adventure Clues' recommended neighbourhood bars.
- All Year Round, Daily.
headset Languages Available:
schedule Game Times:
- Weekdays: 08:30 to 21:00.
- Saturdays: 10:30 to 21:00.
- Sundays: 11:15 to 04:45.
- Please note that the opening times of the rest stops vary along the route. Depending on when you choose to play the game their availability cannot be guaranteed.
place Start Point:
- Outside Customs House, 31 Alfred Street, near Circular Quay Station | View Location.
- 2-3 Hours.
- Exact time dependant on how long you choose to spend at the rest stops.
- Bars and restaurants along the game route (food & drink not included).
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To And From Starting Location.
help Route Information:
- The game route features three bars: a courtyard cocktail bar (after clue 5), an underground whiskey bar (after clue 10) and a locally renowned historic bar at the end.
error Important Note:
- It's recommended that participants bring along a pen and some paper to help work out the anagram clues.
- The recommended participant number per team is 4.