About The Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour:
Start the walking tour by arriving at the Granada City Tour Stop 3 (Plaza Nueva) shortly before the designated departure time. It begins with a trip on the official tourist train up to centre of the Albayzín district, from which point the journey is conducted on-foot.
Following the group guide you will explore the various medieval neighbourhoods and Moorish cultural gems hidden therein. Eventually, the tour will wind its way down to the Sacromonte quarter, a place where the gypsies established themselves in the wake of the Catholic reconquest of Granada. A highlight attraction which you're sure to enjoy is the famous house-caves, which pepper the steep hillsides and play host to nightly flamenco shows.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Except December 24 and 25.
- Live multilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide.
schedule Departure Time:
place Departure Point:
- Granada City Tour Stop 3 at Plaza Nueva.
- 2 Hours.
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 3-11 years.
- Children aged 0-2 years travel free.