About The Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour:
Start the walking tour by arriving at the Granada City Tour Office (Carrera del Darro, 3) shortly before the seasonally designated departure time. It begins with a trip on the official tourist train up to centre of the Albayzín district, from which point the journey is conducted on-foot.
Following the group guide you will explore the various medieval neighbourhoods and Moorish cultural gems hidden therein. Eventually, the tour will wind its way down to the Sacromonte quarter, a place where the gypsies established themselves in the wake of the Catholic reconquest of Granada. A highlight attraction which you're sure to enjoy is the famous house-caves, which pepper the steep hillsides and play host to nightly flamenco shows.
- All Year Round, Daily.
Except December 24 and 25.
- Live multilingual English and Spanish-speaking guide.
- January 1 - March 31: 16:00.
- April 1 - October 31: 18:00.
- November 1 - December 30: 16:00.
- Granada City Tour Office (Carrera del Darro, 3) - in front of the Church of Santa Ana.
- 2 Hours.
- Adult tickets aged 12+ years.
- Child tickets aged 8-11 years.
Children aged 7 years and under travel free.