About The Dinner Canal Cruise:
Wondering where to enjoy a fine meal in the heart of Amsterdam? If you're having trouble deciding then why limit yourself to one venue? Hop aboard the Amsterdam Dinner Cruise and enjoy a 4-course meal all around the city.
Start your culinary journey by exchanging your e-voucher for cruise boarding passes at the Tours & Tickets Office (Damrak 26). Take these to the Lovers Company piers near West Side Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25). The voyage lasts approximately 2 hours and takes in some of Amsterdam's finest sights and districts. As you dine the captain will regale passengers with insightful English language commentary.
Dinner Cruise Menus | 2017:
- Click here to view the Winter Menu. Valid between Oct 31- Mar 22, 2017.
Please Note. The menu option you choose (meat, fish or vegetable) will affect both the starter and main courses. You cannot mix one menu with another, for example, a meat starter with a fish main.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchasing your dinner cruise pass[es] an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- You can either print this voucher out or present it on a mobile device at the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak 26 (view location). Staff will exchange the e-voucher for the required number of passes.
- Once you have your boarding pass[es] simply head along to the Lovers Company piers at Prins Hendrikkade, 25 and join your selected departure.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get your voucher exchanged, as you're required to arrive at the berthing point at least 15 minutes before the stated departure time.
Other Culinary Canal Cruises:
Were you looking for a different kind of canal cruise? Our growing selection can accommodate a wide range of tastes, time scales and sightseeing needs. Check them out below or browse more tours and attractions on our main Amsterdam page: