• Important Info •
Cruise Departure Point:
Lovers Company (Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam).
Departure Frequency / Times:
• Jan 01 - Mar 22, 2017: Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 18:00.
• Mar 23 - Oct 29, 2017: Daily at 18:30.
English language commentary.
1 Hour 30 Minutes.
• Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
About The Amsterdam Beer & Burger Cruise:
There's plenty of ways to see Amsterdam, from bus tours to a hired bicycle, but only one combines the capital's most iconic landmarks with a hearty dinnertime treat. Reserve a spot on the Amsterdam Beer & Burger Cruise to enjoy sightseeing by canal boat, unlimited drinks, and a freshly prepared Black Angus beef burger from an award-winning local restaurant.
Cruises depart from the Lovers Company piers near West Side Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25). So save space on the camera for pictures of Amsterdam's iconic landmarks, and space in your belly for a winning mix of beef and Holland's famous lager. The tour also features insightful onboard commentary.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchasing your burger cruise pass[es] an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- You can either print this voucher out or present it on a mobile device at the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak 26 (view location). Staff will exchange the e-voucher for the required number of passes.
- Once you have your boarding pass[es] simply head along to the Lovers Company piers at Prins Hendrikkade, 25 and join your selected departure.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get your voucher exchanged, as you're required to arrive at the berthing point at least 15 minutes before the stated departure time.
Other Culinary Canal Cruises:
Were you looking for a different kind of canal cruise? Our growing selection can accommodate a wide range of tastes, time scales and sightseeing needs. Check them out below or browse more tours and attractions on our main Amsterdam page: