• Important Info •
Cruise Departure Point:
Lovers Company (Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam).
Departure Frequency / Times:
• Jan 01 - Mar 22, 2017: Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun at 20:30.
• Mar 23 - Oct 29, 2017: Daily at 21:00.
English or Spanish commentary.
• Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
About The Candlelight Night Cruise:
As the sun begins to set on the Dutch capital hop aboard this unique candlelit night cruise to see the city sights in all their illuminated glory. The Candlelight Night Cruise is an after-dark journey that traverses an essential sightseeing route through the heart of Amsterdam's Grachtengordel neighbourhood.
Cruises depart from the Lovers Company piers near West Side Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25); here you'll be welcomed aboard by a hospitable crew amongst which is a professional English or Spanish speaking guide (depending on choice).
As the journey gets under way you'll be served a freshly prepared cheese board with nuts, charcuterie and a choice of either red or white wine. Soft drinks are also available for non-drinkers.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchasing your candlelight cruise pass[es] an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- You can either print this voucher out or present it on a mobile device at the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak 26 (view location). Staff will exchange the e-voucher for the required number of passes.
- Once you have your boarding pass[es] simply head along to the Lovers Company piers at Prins Hendrikkade, 25 and join your selected departure.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get your voucher exchanged, as you're required to arrive at the berthing point at least 15 minutes before the stated departure time.
Other Culinary Canal Cruises:
Were you looking for a different kind of canal cruise? Our growing selection can accommodate a wide range of tastes, time scales and sightseeing needs. Check them out below or browse more tours and attractions on our main Amsterdam page: