About The Candlelight Night Cruise:
Experience the illuminations of Amsterdam aboard a luxury candlelit night cruise. Glide past many of the capital’s most famous buildings and sights in their full night-time glory, all while enjoying a delicious cheeseboard.
This freshly prepared platter features a variety of speciality cheeses, complimented by delectable slices of locally sourced charcuterie (cooked meats). As you savour your nibbles friendly staff will be on-hand to pour your complimentary red or white wine - the perfect accompaniment to a romantic cruise.
- Every day from Oct 28 (2019) - Oct 18 (2020)*.
- *Except Dec 25, 2019 - Jan 6, 2020.
schedule Departure Times:
- Oct 28 ('19) - Mar 18 ('20): Daily at 21:00.
- Mar 19 - Oct 18, 2020: Daily at 21:00.
place Departure Point:
- Lovers Company (Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam).
- 2 Hours.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
- Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
As the sun begins to set on the Dutch capital hop aboard this unique candlelit night cruise to see the city sights in all their illuminated glory. The Candlelight Night Cruise is an after-dark journey that traverses an essential sightseeing route through the heart of Amsterdam's Grachtengordel neighbourhood.
Cruises depart from the Lovers Company piers near West Side Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25); here you'll be welcomed aboard by a hospitable crew.
As the journey gets under way you'll be served a freshly prepared cheese board with nuts, charcuterie and a choice of either red or white wine. Soft drinks are also available for non-drinkers.