- Every day from Oct 30 (2017) - Oct 28 (2018).
- Amsterdam City Tour: Live English-Speaking Guide.
- Villages & Countryside Tour: 16 Language GPS Audio Guide.
- Oct 30 ('17) - Mar 21 ('18): Daily at 09:15.
- Mar 22 - Oct 28, 2018: Daily at 09:00.
- Bus stop outside Lindbergh Travel Office at Damrak 26 (staff will guide you to the right bus).
- 8 Hours.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
About The Amsterdam City & Villages Coach Tour:
This exciting full-day coach tour starts with a narrated sightseeing journey around the heart of the Dutch capital. Meet your tour bus and guide outside the Lindbergh Travel Office at Damrak 26.
From here you'll be shown around key historical landmarks such as Dam Square, the Royal Palace and Oude Kerk, as well as the city's 21st century attractions. The coach tour of Amsterdam culminates in a visit to the Gassan Diamond Factory and a photo stop at a windmill along the River Amstel.
The next stop is the picturesque village of Marken, a popular tourist location that has maintained many of its traditional features. See the colourful wooden houses, visit the local clog maker and gaze out across the waters of Lake Markermeer.
Once the group's done in Marken it's onto nearby Volendam, where there will be time for a spot of lunch and shopping, along with a visit to the Cheese Factory. Volendam Cheese Factory is a fairly new attraction that offers delectable tasting sessions and production demonstrations in a variety of different languages.
Finally, you'll experience the windmill village of de Zaanse Schans. During the early 18th century this industrial hub boasted around 700 windmills all grinding the produce of an economic superpower. Today only five remain in operation, much to the delight of international travellers looking to discover the Netherlands at its rustic finest.