This cruise is currently out of season. Apologies for any inconvenience. Please find a selection of related Amsterdam canal cruises here.
About The Dutch Authentic Canal Cruise:
There's plenty of ways to experience Amsterdam's iconic canals, some more touristy than others. One that's sure to prove unique is the Dutch Authentic Cruise. Cast off from Lovers Canal Cruises aboard an open-air vessel and begin a voyage of discovery around central Amsterdam.
Upon boarding each passenger is presented with unlimited drinks and a delectable snack platter befitting the rustic and intimate atmosphere of the cruise. We say intimate because each of the 4 daily departures are capped at a maximum of 25 people, ensuring there's plenty of space for each passenger.
As you sip your drink the captain will provide live sightseeing commentary. It's one thing to see the beauty of the renaissance townhouses, and another to hear about the people and businesses they've sheltered for the past 500 years. All will be revealed on this relaxing cruise.
- Every day from July 01 - September 03, 2017.
Except King's Day - April 27.
- English Language Commentary.
schedule Departure Times:
- Daily: 11:30, 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00.
- Fridays and Saturdays: Extra departures at 18:00 and 19:30.
place Departure Point:
- Lovers Company (opposite the Barbizon Palace Hotel).
- 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
- Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.