About The Amsterdam Pizza Cruise:
Enjoy beautiful sights and simple gastronomic delights aboard the Amsterdam Pizza Canal Cruise. Sightseeing boats depart from the Lovers Company piers near West Side Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25). Before setting off please present your e-voucher to staff at the Tours & Tickets Office (Damrak 26), where it will be exchanged for boarding passes.
The pizza cruise begins with a half-hour sightseeing portion featuring live English-language commentary. Afterwards, you'll moor up alongside Rederij Lovers' partner restaurant to pick up the delicious, freshly prepared pizzas. The pizzas you receive will depend on the toppings you select while booking. There's 3 to choose from, including a children's Margherita option:
- Pizza Carne (Meat): Homemade tomato sauce, beef salami, onions, ham, mushrooms, and grated cheese.
- Pizza Pesce (Fish): Homemade tomato sauce, tuna, Norwegian shrimp, bell pepper, zucchini, and grated cheese.
- Pizza Vegetariana (Vegetable): Homemade tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil pesto, and zucchini.
- Pizza Margherita (For Kids): Tomato sauce, cheese, and salami.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchasing your pizza cruise pass[es] an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- You can either print this voucher out or present it on a mobile device at the Tours & Tickets Office on Damrak 26 (view location). Staff will exchange the e-voucher for the required number of passes.
- Once you have your boarding pass[es] simply head along to the Lovers Company piers at Prins Hendrikkade, 25 and join your selected departure.
- Give yourself plenty of time to get your voucher exchanged, as you're required to arrive at the berthing point at least 15 minutes before the stated departure time.
Other Culinary Canal Cruises:
Were you looking for a different kind of canal cruise? Our growing selection can accommodate a wide range of tastes, time scales and sightseeing needs. Check them out below or browse more tours and attractions on our main Amsterdam page: