SPECIAL OFFER: Book and travel between December 19th 2017 and March 21st 2018 for a 10% discount. Usual Price €39.00 - Now: €35.10. This discount also applies to child tickets.
About The Amsterdam Pizza Cruise:
Explore the canals of Amsterdam while enjoying a delicious, freshly prepared pizza on this 1.5 hour sightseeing cruise. Pre-order any of the following three toppings: meat, vegetable or fish, and receive an accompaniment of unlimited drinks (beer, wine or soft beverages), plus a brownie. Pizza menu available below.
Starting at the Lovers Company Piers on Prins Hendrikkade, you'll sail as normal for the first 30 minutes, hearing the fascinating story of Amsterdam's canals. Afterwards, your pizzas, drinks and brownie dessert will be delivered straight to your table aboard the boat. Before setting off please present your e-voucher to staff at the Tours & Tickets Office (Damrak 26), where it will be exchanged for boarding passes.
- Every day from March 23 (2017) - Mar 21 (2018).
- English & Spanish Multilingual Guide.
- Mar 23 - Oct 29, 2017: Daily at 18:30.
- Oct 30 ('17) - Mar 21 ('18): Daily at 18:30.
- Lovers Company (Prins Hendrikkade 25, 1012 TM Amsterdam).
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.
The pizza cruise begins with a half-hour sightseeing portion featuring live English-language commentary. Afterwards, you'll moor up alongside Rederij Lovers' partner restaurant to pick up the delicious, freshly prepared pizzas. The pizzas you receive will depend on the toppings you select while booking. There's 3 to choose from, including a children's Margherita option:
- Pizza Carne (Meat): Homemade tomato sauce, beef salami, onions, ham, mushrooms, and grated cheese.
- Pizza Pesce (Fish): Homemade tomato sauce, tuna, Norwegian shrimp, bell pepper, zucchini, and grated cheese.
- Pizza Vegetariana (Vegetable): Homemade tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil pesto, and zucchini.
- Pizza Margherita (For Kids): Tomato sauce, cheese, and salami.