- All Year Round, Daily | Except 1 Jan, Easter & Dec 25-26.
schedule Departure Times:
- From Florence: 09:30, 11:30, 14:00 & 16:00.
- From The Outlet: 13:00, 15:00, 18:00 & 20:00.
place Departure Point:
- Florence: Piazza della Stazione - right side of Santa Maria Novella Station, in front of baggage deposit - View Location.
- Barberino Outlet: Front Entrance.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 17+ years.
- Child tickets aged 14-16 years.
- Children aged 0-13 years travel free.
Barberino Designer Outlet Map:
- Click here to view and download the designer outlet map.
About Barberino Designer Outlet:
The MacArthurGlen Designer Outlet located 30 minutes outside Florence boasts over 100 different boutiques, along with cafes, restaurants, a children's play area and more all under one roof. With tax-free shopping you can find your favourite designer brands at up to 30-70% off.
The designer outlet itself is open all year round (Monday to Sunday; 10:00 to 20:00). Those with expensive tastes will find a suitable collection of iconic fashion brands like Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana. Sports labels like Puma and Adidas also feature alongside high street favourites such as Guess and Desigual.
Avoid literally shopping till you drop by taking a well deserved break at one of the many cafes or restaurants the outlet offers. Consider starting your retail session with coffee and cake at the Lindt Cafe, or conclude it with lunch at Farinella. Barberino has something to please any palate. Popular restaurants include Baccanale Firenze, with its authentic Tuscan flavours, and Cafe Mediceo where shoppers can savour delicious homemade ice cream. If you want to try something different, try the new Asian experience W.O.K., where you can sample an arrangement of different eastern dishes.
The ride aboard the shuttle bus itself is worth noting. Departing from central Florence, it lasts approximately 30 minutes and takes in the full beauty of the rolling Tuscan countryside.