Your Ticket | What's Included?
- Return transfer service to Barberino Designer Outlet by shuttle bus.
- Exclusive Fashion Passport - confers a 10% discount in all participating stores.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchase your Barberino Designer Outlet shuttle pass will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print it out and present it to staff at the departure point: Piazza della Stazione, 44 (in front of Zoppini store, view location) - it will serve as your pass to access the shuttle bus. Departure times are listed in the column to the left, please be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the one you choose.
- NOTE: You do not need to reserve a specific departure, simply turn up with your pass at any of the times indicated left. You could, for example, depart Florence at 09:30 and return at 18:00.
*Florence Departure Point Update:
From 1st April, 2017 the outward Barberino shuttle bus stop will move to the Sightseeing Experience Visitor Centre, inside Santa Maria Novella train station on platform 16 (view location). Please arrive at the Visitor Centre 15 minutes before bus departure.
Barberino Designer Outlet Map:
Click map for larger view.
About Barberino Designer Outlet:
The MacArthurGlen Designer Outlet located 30 minutes outside Florence boasts over 100 different boutiques, along with cafes, restaurants, a children's play area and more all under one roof. With tax-free shopping you can find your favourite designer brands at up to 30-70% off - and that's before you factor in our exclusive 'Fashion Passport'. This discount card (collected when you board the shuttle bus) confers an additional 10% off in participating stores.
The designer outlet itself is open all year round (Monday to Sunday; 10:00-20:00). Those with expensive tastes will find a suitable collection of iconic fashion brands like Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren and Dolce & Gabbana. Sports labels like Puma and Adidas also feature alongside high street favourites such as Guess and Desigual.
Avoid literally shopping till you drop by taking a well deserved break at one of the many cafes or restaurants the outlet offers. Consider starting your retail session with coffee and cake at the Lindt Cafe, or conclude it with lunch at Farinella. Barberino has something to please any palate. Popular restaurants include Baccanale Firenze, with its authentic Tuscan flavours, and Cafe Mediceo where shoppers can savour delicious homemade ice cream. If you want to try something different, try the new Asian experience W.O.K., where you can sample an arrangement of different eastern dishes.
The ride aboard the shuttle bus itself is worth noting. Departing from central Florence, it lasts approximately 30 minutes and takes in the full beauty of the rolling Tuscan countryside.