What Is The Barcelona iVenture Card?
The Barcelona iVenture Card is a handy attraction pass that allows visitors to save up to 40% on popular tours, museums, shopping and more. There's 37 offers in total to choose from (plus 3 free offers*), and three different card variations to suit unique timescales and budgets.
If you're looking to enjoy a fun and simple long weekend then you can't go wrong with the Flexi Pass 3. If you plan on staying for a week or more, however, then you might prefer the +5 or even the chunky 'unlimited' pass. Activities range from the Barcelona City Bus Tour and Montserrat Day Trips, to the popular Gaudí Experience and shows at Palacio del Flamenco.
*This means that if you choose a Flexi Pass 3 or 5, the free offers won't contribute to total number of activities chosen.
How Does It Work?
See the information at the bottom of our Bookings Section for full details on how to purchase, collect and use your Barcelona iVenture Card.
iVenture Barcelona | What's Included?
What tours and attractions suit your tastes? Have a look at what's included in the Barcelona iVenture Attraction Pass and get customising your own travel itinerary:
Activities highlighted in red require an additional €15 supplement per person (FC Barcelona Only €5). This is payable when you go to collect your pass at one of the five Julia Travel Offices (see Bookings Section).
Activities baring the note '- Reservation Required' have to be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. In such cases you'll be required to contact the local operator directly once you purchase your iVenture Card. Contact details for reserving these activities are available below.
The following offers are included with all iVenture Barcelona Passes and do not use up any activity slots on the Flexi Passes.
- Casino Barcelona (Entry + Welcome Drink - Glass of Cava, Soda or Beer).
- Matalaranya's Bar - Inside Casa de les Punxes (Free glass of Vermouth wine).
- Gaudí's Pedrera: The Origins (€3 discount on admission).
1) Barcelona Artistic - Best of Gaudi (4-Hour Guided Tour + Entry To Park Güell) - Reservation Required- Call (+34) 933 176 454.
2) Barcelona Bus Turístic (1-Day Ticket).
3) Barcelona City Bus Tour (1-Day Ticket).
Barcelona City Tour is the Catalan capital's official hop-on hop-off bus service. It's praised for its diverse commentary, quality fleet and long operating hours. While it does come in a 48-hour variety, the version that’s included with the iVenture Card allows unlimited travel for 1 day. Given the amount of time you’re likely to be spending in Barcelona with such an attraction pass I’d say it’s better suited for a solid days sightseeing. Definitely nothing to be shrugged at, given the city’s sheer scale and beauty.
4) Barcelona Highlights (4-Hour Barcelona Coach/Walking Tour + Entry To Poble Espanyol & Montjuïc Cable Car) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
5) Cooltra (1-Day Scooter Rent).
6) Girona: Game Of Thrones (6-Hour GoT Tour To Girona From Barcelona) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
7) Las Golondrinas Boat Tour (40-minute Barcelona Port Cruise).
For over a century Las Golondrinas have been showing visitors the beauty of Barcelona’s coast line, and principle amongst their excursions is the 40-minute Barcelona Port cruise.
Take your iVenture Card to the mooring point near Mirador de Colom and you’ll be admitted to one of their relaxing sightseeing boats. Sights featured on the tour include the Maremagnum shopping centre, the exterior of Barcelona Aquarium, the World Trade Centre and more. Check here for up-to-date sailing times.
8) La Roca Village Shopping Express (Transport + VIP Pass).
9) Montserrat Morning Tour (Half Day Trip + Liquor Tasting) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
At its highest point Montserrat mountain on the outskirts of Barcelona rises 1,236 meters above sea level. Its rounded, pillar-like peaks are easy to spot from most city vantage points, and tour groups regularly make ascents to this stunning natural park. Your iVenture Card includes a departure by luxury coach that sets out from Carrer Balmes, 5. If you choose to do the tour prepare to see the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and to take part in an optional liquor tasting session.
10) Picasso Museum & Gothic Quarter (3-Hour Guided Tour) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
11) Art Nouveau Site Sant Pau (1.5-Hour Guided Tour) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
12) Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, 'MACBA' (Entry + Skip-The-Line).
MACBA is Barcelona’s foremost museum of contemporary art, with a permanent collection of avant-garde works stretching back to the mid-20th century. It also serves a display space for the latest in Spanish, Catalan and worldwide visionary talent. Head along with your Barcelona iVenture Card and you’ll breeze past admission with skip-the-line entry.
13) Basilica Santa Maria del Mar (Towers, Terraces and Galleries Guided Tour) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 931 984 067.
14) Casa Batlló (Skip-The-Line Entry).
Head along to Casa Batlló with your Barcelona iVenture Card and you’ll be granted skip-the-line admission. Fast pass entries also include a free 'SmartGuide', which uses augmented reality to reveal the inspiration behind the architecture. Gaze up at the dazzling blue-tiled atrium, ascend the spine-like dragon staircase, and admire one of Barcelona's most iconic trencadís mosaics on the rooftop terrace.
15) Casa de les Punxes (Entry + Audioguide).
16) Casa Vicens (Entry).
17) Casa Vicens (1.5-Hour Guided Tour) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
18) Colònia Güell (Entry to Gaudí's Crypt, Complimentary Map and Audio Guide).
19) Egyptian Museum (Entry Ticket).
20) FC Barcelona Camp Nou Experience (Entry - Tickets must be picked up at Julià Travel Office, Carrer de Balmes, 5).
This high-tech visitor attraction is a given for any Barça fan and a must-see for any lover the beautiful game. A visit to Camp Nou doesn’t just involve a wander around the trophy cabinets (as stunning as they are), it includes a visit to the pitch access tunnel, changing rooms, studios, commentary boxes and more. Basically everything that makes this modern first division club function is covered throughout the experience. Young and old alike will love its interactive multimedia spaces and a chance to get right alongside the pitch itself.
21) Gaudí Exhibition Centre (Entry).
22) Gaudí Experience ('4D Journey' Access + Main Exhibition).
If a primary reason for your visit to Barcelona is the architectural legacy of Antoni Gaudí then we wouldn’t pass up a visit to the Gaudí Experience. While you might associate a typical Gaudí-related art trip with guided walks around Park Guell and the Sagrada Família this is the place where you can discover it all under one roof.
To an extent it’s an ordinary open-plan exhibition space, only that it’s supplemented by stereoscopic 4D technology, 7.1 surround sound, and other amazing special effects. Want to learn more about a particular model or artefact? Consult the giant touch-screen walls and pick your way through copious multilingual information.
23) Gaudí Torre Bellesguard (Entry + Audioguide).
Constructed between 1900 and 1909 the Bellesguard house/tower is possibly one of Gaudí’s most underrated masterpieces. Dedicated to the last king of the House of Barcelona it’s a significant landmark for two main reasons. Stylistically, Gaudí combined the Gothic architecture of Martin I’s medieval palace with the then-contemporary Art Nouveau, creating one of his most unique works.
Culturally, it represents the renaissance that Catalan national identity underwent around the turn of the 20th century. All-in-all it’s a fascinating blend of history and modernist art, everything you’d expect, and more, from the genius of Mr Gaudí. Take your iVenture Card to Torre Bellesguard and you’ll get instant entry plus an audioguide.
24) L’Aquarium Barcelona (Entry).
25) La Pedrera Gaudí (Skip-The-Line Entry + Audio Tour).
Also known as Casa Milà, La Pedrera has been a staple of Barcelona postcards for decades. Designed by Antoni Gaudí and Josep Maria Jujol it opened in 1910 after four year’s construction, and today houses an artistic culture centre and various exhibition spaces.
As well as skip-the-line entry your Barcelona iVenture Card will include an audio tour of the building and its many fascinating features. You might recognise the organic curves of the atrium, the distinctive chimney figures and its natural, almost coral-like exterior designs. Discover all this and much more on your tour.
26) Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya, 'MNAC' (Entry + Skip-The-Line).
27) Palau Requesens (Guided Tour, Sword Fighting Exhibition and Cava + Snacks) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 931 701 797.
28) Park Güell (Entry + Guided Tour) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454.
Gaudí’s finest fusion of nature and architecture is a wonder to explore during the spring and summer months. Commissioned by Count Güell as a family estate in the early 20th century it was later acquired by the city of Barcelona and converted into a municipal garden. What Gaudí left behind is a menagerie of some of the world’s most incredible Art Nouveau monuments, sculptures and decorative plazas.
29) Poble Espanyol (Skip-The-Line Entry).
Millions visit this open-air architecture museum every year, and little wonder given the scale and diversity of the place. It’s essentially Spain in microcosm, with 117 full-scale replicas of the nation’s most iconic buildings. In between you’ll find yourself wandering through plazas, streets and gardens each emblematic of a particular Spanish province. Get fast-track entry with your Barcelona iVenture Card.
30) PortAventura (Park Admission - Tickets must be picked up at Julià Travel Office, Carrer de Balmes, 5).
31) Sagrada Família (Entry + Guided Tour) - Reservation Required - Call (+34) 933 176 454 / 934 579 951.
The centrepiece of Gaudí’s architectural legacy remains Barcelona’s most iconic UNESCO World Heritage Site. With your iVenture Card you’ll be able to slot yourself into one one of the building’s popular guided tours. Check in with the Julia Travel Office (Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona) and find the nearest available time slot.
32) Hard Rock Café (Diamond Menu Meal).
33) Non Solo Brasas Restaurant (Paella Menu & Glass of Sangria).
34) La Burguesa Restaurant (Burger, Fries & Drink).
35) Txapela Restaurant (Menu 7 Pinchos, Drink & Ice Cream).
36) Colom View Point (Entry + Complimentary Wine).
37) Palacio del Flamenco (Show + Drink).
In stark contrast to the dark and compact atmosphere of traditional Flamenco venues the Palacio del Flamenco combines the opulent grandeur of a classical concert hall with one of Spain’s national art forms. Okay, with a seating capacity of 380 it’s not quite Carnegie Hall, but it’s a sweeping departure from the ancient Flamenco caves along Granada’s mountainous Sacromonte District. What you’ll get is a show by one of Catalonia’s finest performing arts groups in spacious and comfortable seating area.
Three different musical sessions run every night from 18:25 until 23:30. You can choose from either Flamenco and Olé, The Bajano Gipsy, or Flamenco Passion. Dinner is served shortly before each show, and consists of a delicious variety of tapas dishes.