About The Barcelona City Bus Tour:
The Barcelona City Tour is a flexible sightseeing service that lets visitors explore the Catalonian capital for either 1 or 2 consecutive days. Tours run all year round and are served by a fleet of red double-decker buses, each one featuring an open-top upper deck and a sheltered lower deck, as well as ergonomic seats and ramp access for wheelchair users.
The upper decks are equipped with a sliding roof which can be engaged to provide shade during warm weather. Air-conditioning is also available on the lower decks for those who require it.
Audio commentary is available in a choice of 15 languages (including English), and you don't have to bring your own headphones as these are provided when you exchange your ticket voucher.
Present the ticket voucher you receive from this site on any Barcelona City Tour bus and receive a complimentary tourist guide plus discount voucher book. It's possible to save over 200 Euros with these vouchers, as the deals are valid in shops, restaurants, museums and much more. Other amenities include free on-board wi-fi and a free mobile app.
Check out the route and stop information below.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 25 and January 1.
- Digital Audio: English, Spanish, Catalan, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew.
- Live multilingual guides.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Summer: 09:00 to 20:00, every 8-15 minutes.
- Winter: 09:00 to 19:00, every 8-15 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
Arriving At Barcelona Cruise Port? If you're travelling to Barcelona as part of a Mediterranean cruise we recommend walking to stop 5 on the West Route (World Trade Centre) to join the Barcelona City Tour.
- Both routes: 2 hours each.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Free On-board Wi-Fi.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Air-conditioning On The Lower Bus Deck.
- Electric Sliding Roof On The Upper Deck.
- Ramp access for passengers with limited mobility.
There's 2 routes to discover, an eastern one (green) with 16 hop-on hop-off stops and a western one (orange) with 19. All of Barcelona's most iconic sights and districts are covered by the tour's 37 hop-on hop-off bus stops. 'Hop-on hop-off' means you're free to come and go from the buses as often as you like. Alternatively, you can stick around and soak up the scenery while listening to either the live guides or digital audio commentary.
| East Route - 16 Stops:
- 1) Placa Catalunya.
- 2) Gothic Quarter.
- 3) Port Vell.
- 4) Museum of the History of Catalonia.
- 5) Barceloneta (Barcelona Ice Bar).
- 6) Port Olimpic.
- 7) Bogatell Beach*.
- 8) Nova Mar Bella Beach*.
- 9) Forum*.
- 10) Agbar Tower.
- 11) La Sagrada Familia.
- 12) Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau.
- 13) Park Guell.
- 14) Tibidabo.
- 15) La Pedrera (The Mila House).
- 16) Batllo House.
In winter (02 November to 28 March) the stops at Bogatell Beach, Nova Mar Bella Beach, and the Forum are replaced by stops at: Parc de la Ciutadella, the National Theatre of Catalonia Auditorium and the Agbar Tower.
| West Route - 19 Stops:
- 1) Placa Catalunya.
- 2) Arc de Triomf.
- 3) Parc de la Ciutadella (Zoo).
- 4) Passeig de Colom (Christopher Columbus Monument).
- 5) World Trade Centre.
- 6) Miramar Gardens.
- 7) Miro Foundation.
- 8) Olympic Ring.
- 9) The National Museum of Catalan Art (MNAC).
- 10) Poble Espanyol.
- 11) Caixa Forum.
- 12) Placa Espanya.
- 13) Sants Railway Station.
- 14) Camp Nou Stadium.
- 15) Placa Pius XII.
- 16) L’Illa Diagonal.
- 17) Avinguda Diagonal.
- 18) La Pedrera (The Mila House).
- 19) Batllo House.
Organising A City Break? Why Not Check Out The Barcelona iVenture Attraction Pass?