• Quick Tour Info •
Key information about the tour is listed below.
All Year Round, Daily.
Except Dec 25-27 & Jan 1.
Digital Audio: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
• Mon-Sat: 10:00-16:30, every 15-30 minutes.
• Sunday: 10:00-16:00, every 15-30 minutes.
Note, all January and February tours operate from 10:00-15:30.
Full Circuit: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
Various, see Map Download.
• Child tickets aged 5-14 years.
• Senior tickets aged 60+ years.
• Family tickets include 2 adults and up to 3 children.
About The City Sightseeing Belfast Tour:
• 20 Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops | • Buses Every 15-30 Mins | • Digital Audio Guides | • 48-Hour Tickets | • Discounts At Selected Attractions | • Free Kids Activity Pack | • Free City Map.
Enjoy the City Sightseeing Belfast hop-on hop-off bus tour. Each open-top double decker bus features informative commentary delivered by an experienced English speaking guide. They'll reveal the stories behind famous sights along the tour route as well as advise on the best attractions to visit from the bus.
To experience the red route from start to finish catch one of the buses at Castle Place and venture into the city's east end. Along the way you might want to stop off at Titanic Belfast, an extremely popular attraction that explores the history of RMS Titanic. Alternatively, you could continue onto the Titanic Dock and Pump House at stop 4. From the harbour district the tour heads towards the parliament building at Stormont.
After Stormont it's onto West Belfast, where you'll travel along the famous Falls and Shankill Roads. This area of the city harbours a number of interesting attractions, namely, Crumlin Road Gaol, the Shankill Memorial Garden, and the International War Murals.
Once the tour passes Clonard Monastery it winds its way south towards University Road. Here you can stop off and explore Queens University, the Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum. Be sure to spend a good bit time exploring the latter, whose amazing exhibits we've detailed here. You can then rejoin the tour and travel back into the city centre.
City Sightseeing Belfast | Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops:
- 1, Castle Place Departure Point
- 2, Customs House Square
- 3, Titanic Belfast
- 4, Titanic's Dock & Pump House
- 5, Parliament Buildings (East Belfast)
- 6, Victoria Street
- 7, Donegall Street
- 8, Crumlin Road Gaol
- 9, Spectrum Tourist Information Centre
- 10, Shankill Memorial Garden Centre
- 11, Lower Shankill Road
- 12, International Wall Murals
- 13, Falls Memorial Garden
- 14, Clonard Monastery
- 15, Eglantine Avenue
- 16, Malone Road
- 17, University Road
- 18, Shaftsbury Square
- 19, Great Victoria Street
- 20, Fisherwick Place & City Hall