About The City Sightseeing Belfast Tour:
Enjoy the City Sightseeing Belfast hop-on hop-off bus tour. Each open-top double decker bus features informative commentary delivered by a multi-lingual audio guide. They'll reveal the stories behind famous sights along the tour route as well as advise on the best attractions to visit from the bus.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 24-27 and Jan 1.
- Digital Audio: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Chinese.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Mon-Sat: 10:00 to 16:30, every 15-30 minutes.
- Sunday: 10:00 to 16:00, every 15-30 minutes.
Note: All January and February tours operate from 10:00 to 15:30.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Full Circuit: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
To experience the red route from start to finish catch one of the buses at Castle Place and venture into the city's east end. Along the way you might want to stop off at Titanic Belfast, an extremely popular attraction that explores the history of RMS Titanic. Alternatively, you could continue onto the Titanic Dock and Pump House at stop 4. From the harbour district the tour heads towards the parliament building at Stormont.
After Stormont it's onto West Belfast, where you'll travel along the famous Falls and Shankill Roads. This area of the city harbours a number of interesting attractions, namely, Crumlin Road Gaol, the Shankill Memorial Garden, and the International War Murals.
Once the tour passes Clonard Monastery it winds its way south towards University Road. Here you can stop off and explore Queens University, the Botanic Gardens and the Ulster Museum. Be sure to spend a good bit time exploring the latter, whose amazing exhibits we've detailed here. You can then rejoin the tour and travel back into the city centre.
| 23 Stops:
- 1) Castle Place.
- 2) Customs House Square.
- 3) SSE Arena.
- 4) Titanic Belfast (Book Tickets).
- 5) HMS Caroline (Book Tickets).
- 6) Parliament Buildings.
- 7) Belmont Road.
- 8) Holywood Road.
- 9) Lower Newtownards Road.
- 10) St. George’s Market.
- 11) Belfast City Hall.
- 12) Great Victoria Street (Irish Tour Tickets Office).
- 13) Dublin Road.
- 14) Shaftsbury Square.
- 15) University Road.
- 16) Eglantine Avenue.
- 17) Falls Road.
- 18) Falls Memorial Garden.
- 19) International Wall Murals.
- 20) Spectrum Tourist Information Centre.
- 21) Shankill Memorial Garden.
- 22) Crumlin Road Gaol (Book Tickets).
- 23) Donegall Street.