About The Santiago Bernabéu Tour:
Real Madrid F.C. welcomes you to a self-guided tour of its illustrious stadium and facilities! Get panoramic access to the pitch perimeter where legends and managers have stood in anticipation for over 60 years. Walk down the player's tunnel and get a first-hand feel for that pre-match tension.
Explore the presidential box which is normally reserved for VIPs, dignitaries and special guests. Admire the club's extensive honours in the trophy room where European and League Cups, Spanish Cups and Intercontinental Cups adorn the glass cases. And stand where the legends prepare in the team dressing room.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Excludes January 1 and December 25th.
- On Match Days the tour will be open until 5 hours before the kick-off, with no access to the dressing rooms.
- No audio, tour is self-guided.
schedule Opening Times:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 to 19:00, Daily.
- Sundays and Holidays: 10:30 to 18:30, Daily.
place Stadium Address:
- Av. de Concha Espina, 1, 28036 Madrid.
- As long as desired during open hours.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 15+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-14 years.
directions_subway | Getting There:
Did you know that Route 2 of the Madrid City Tour stops right outside the stadium? It's a great value, highly comprehensive hop-on hop-off service that takes in all of the Spanish capital's main landmarks and attractions. You can find the product here.