About The Best Of Holland Tour:
This full-day programme combines the lovely countryside north of Amsterdam with some of our important cities in South Holland.
In the morning we will take you to Volendam, Marken and the Zaanse Schans. In Marken you will visit a clogmaker and explore this traditional Dutch village. After Marken we will visit Volendam, where there is time for the Cheese Factory and for lunch or shopping.
From Volendam the bus will take you to the the windmill village ‘de Zaanse Schans’, with its characteristic green wooden houses and windmills.
Then it's onto Delft, to visit the Delft Blue pottery factory, after which you'll continue to The Hague - the seat of the Dutch government. We will have a driving tour in the Hague, passing the houses of parliament and the political heart of Holland.
Next, we will continue the sightseeing tour and we will pass by the Peace Palace. Last stop before returning to Amsterdam is Madurodam miniature park.
- Daily from March 22 - October 28, 2018.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
- Check-in at IJ hall, east side of Centraal Station (De Ruijterkade 34a) - View Map.
- 11 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
- Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.