About The Big Bus Dublin Sightseeing Tour:
The Big Bus Dublin tour is a fun and convenient way to discover the Irish capital's top attractions. With 30+ hop-on hop-off stops spread out across the city there's little you won't see from the seat of your modern open-top double decker bus. Tickets can be booked with either 1, 2 or 3-day validity, giving you plenty of time to explore at a pace which suits you.
All buses are fitted with digital audio guides while certain departures feature a live English speaking guide. Audio guide languages are listed below.
The Big Bus Dublin tour has a single red colour-coded sightseeing route. A full list of stops and other important information is listed below.
Explore the highlights of the city centre and visit Guinness Storehouse, Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Zoo plus much more.
- Digital Audio (Every Third Bus): English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Russian.
- Live English-speaking guides.
schedule Tour Times / Frequency:
- A full list of timings, stops and durations are contained in the Map Download - View Here.
pin_drop | 32 Stops:
- 1) 13 Upper O'Connell Street.
- 2) Abbey Street.
- 3) Abbey St / Abbey Theatre.
- 4) CHQ Dublin / EPIC.
- 5) Samuel Beckett Bridge.
- 6) Cardiff Lane.
- 7) 24–25 Nassau Street.
- 8) 10-11 Leinster Street South.
- 9) National Art Gallery.
- 10) Merrion Square West.
- 11) St. Stephen's Green North.
- 12) 30–33 College Green.
- 13) 7–12 Dame Street.
- 14) Dame Street / Dublin Castle.
- 15) Christ Church Cathedral.
- 16) St. Patrick's Cathedral.
- 17) Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
- 18) Christchurch Hall, High St, The Liberties.
- 19) Thomas St, Merchants Quay.
- 20) Guinness Storehouse.
- 21) Pearse Lyons Distillery.
- 22) Royal Hospital Kilmainham.
- 23) Kilmainham Gaol.
- 24) Memorial Gardens.
- 25) Heuston Station.
- 26) Parkgate Street - West.
- 27) Phoenix Park.
- 28) Parkgate Street - East.
- 29) National Museum of Decorative Arts & History.
- 30) 4 Arran Quay.
- 31) 23-25 Bachelors Walk.
- 32) Parnell Square North.
Available with all Premium and Deluxe Dublin hop-on hop-off tickets, Yellow Umbrella offer daily guided walking tours of the Irish capital. In the company of a knowledgeable local guide you'll explore iconic streets, famous attractions, and hear fascinating stories past and present. Tipping the guide is welcomed but not obliged.
Choose either of the following two walks:
1) Southside Tour:
Departs both Dublin Visitor Centres: (118 Grafton Street at 10:30) and (17 Lower O’Connell Street at 10:45). It finishes at 14:00 beside St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
2) Northside Tour:
Departs both Dublin Visitor Centres: (118 Grafton Street at 14:30) and (17 Lower O’Connell Street at 14:45). It finishes at 17:00 beside the Custom House.