About The Big Bus Hong Kong Tour:
The Big Bus Hong Kong Tour allows you to see all of Hong Kong’s top sights and attractions over 24 to 48 hours. Ride the open-top double decker bus, hopping on and off along the Hong Kong Island Tour, Kowloon Tour and Stanley Tour with over 20 stops around the city. Explore famous landmarks from the high rise skyline of Central district and buzzing Nathan Road to the renowned Stanley Market.
All ticket types include a choice of either a Victoria Peak Tram Pass or admission tickets to the Sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck. Also included as standard is a single return journey on the Star Ferry between Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, as well as a Sampan Cruise along Aberdeen Harbour.
Premium tickets offer an additional 1-hour sightseeing tour of Victoria Harbour. Deluxe tickets include all of the aforementioned offers plus a 1-hour night bus tour of the Kowloon Peninsula.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Hong Kong Island Tour: 09:30 to 18:00, every 30 minutes.
- Kowloon Tour: 10:00 to 18:00, every 30 minutes.
- Aberdeen & Stanley Tour: 09:45 to 16:45, every 30 minutes.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Hong Kong Island Tour: 1.5 Hours.
- Kowloon Tour: 1.25 Hours.
- Aberdeen & Stanley Tour: 1.5 Hours.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Live English-Speaking Guides.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Rewards Voucher Booklet.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Free Mobile App (Downloadable On Bus).
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
Big Bus Hong Kong | Tour Itinerary:
The Big Bus Hong Kong Tour has three daytime routes: the Island Route, the Kowloon Route, and the Aberdeen & Stanley Route.
Red 'Hong Kong Island' Route:
This tour gives you an all-rounded experience of Hong Kong, from soaring skyscrapers, contemporary shopping malls to traditional temples and historic colonial sites. Causeway Bay, Lan Kwai Fong, SOHO, Man Mo Temple are just some of the highlights that await you as you explore the Hong Kong Island Tour.
| 9 Stops:
- 1) Central Star Ferry (Pier 7).
- 2) Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (Expo Drive East).
- 3) Park Lane Hotel (310 Gloucester Road).
- 4) Causeway Bay - Sogo (505 Hennessy Road).
- 5) Wan Chai Computer Centre (138 Hennessy Road).
- 6) Peak Tram Lower Terminus (33 Garden Road).
- 7) Mid-Levels Escalator (138 Queen's Road).
- 8) Man Mo Temple (128 Hollywood Road).
- 9) Lan Kwai Fong & Soho (33 Wyndham Street).
Blue 'Kowloon' Route:
Kowloon is a melting pot of bright neon, shops and markets. The Kowloon tour departs from the Peninsula in Tsim Sha Tsui. You'll then visit the renowned Ladies Market, more than 15 shopping malls with a huge range of bars, as well as restaurants in Tsim Sha Tsui and Mong Kok districts!
| 7 Stops:
- 10) Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade (Coach Bay on Salisbury Road).
- 11) The Peninsula (18 Middle Road).
- 12) Langham Place (555 Shanghai Street).
- 13) Temple Street (Bus drop off area on Public Square).
- 14) Sky100 (Ground Floor).
- 15) Hankow Road (Hankow Road).
- 16) Mody Road (Next to the InterContinental Grand Stanford).
Green 'Aberdeen & Stanley' Route:
Leaving the bustling city, the Stanley Tour winds its way to the southern part of Hong Kong Island. Along the way, you can enjoy the stunning views of Hong Kong’s mountainous countryside and coastline. There are several stops on route including Ocean Park and the picturesque Repulse Bay before arriving at Stanley’s world famous market.
| 6 Stops:
- 17) Central Star Ferry (Pier 7).
- 18) Peak Tram (33 Garden Road).
- 19) Ocean Park (Wong Chuk Hang Main Entrance).
- 20) Repulse Bay (Public Bus Stop for buses towards Central).
- 21) Stanley (23 Carmel Road).
- 22) Aberdeen (Pier of Kwun Hoi Path).