About The Big Bus Muscat Sightseeing Tour:
Find everything there is to see and do in the capital city of Oman. The Big Bus Muscat hop-on hop-off bus tour is the most comprehensive sightseeing service in the city.
Set out on their 10-stop tour route which features highlight locations ranging from the Muttrah Souk and Royal Opera House to Al Alam Palace and Marina Bandar Al Rowdha. Tickets are valid for either 1 or 2 consecutive days. As you ride between all the top landmarks you'll be able to listen to insightful commentary from a multi-lingual audio guide.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Free headphones provided upon boarding the bus.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Every 30 minutes, 09:00 to 17:00.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Full Tour: Approx. 2 Hours.
- Air-Conditioned Buses.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet.
- Free Mobile App (Downloadable On Bus).
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
- 1) Muttrah Souk.
- 2) Churches & Temples.
- 3) Hay As Saruj.
- 4) Shatti.
- 5) Al Qurm National Park.
- 6) Central Business District.
- 7) Oman Parliament Building.
- 8) Oman Marina.
- 9) Al Alam Palace.
- 10) Al Bahri Road (Al Corniche).