About The Big Bus Paris Sightseeing Tour:
Explore the French capital flexibly and comfortably aboard the Big Bus Paris sightseeing tour. Their distinctive maroon-coloured buses operate along two unique routes: a red city centre line covering all the classic attractions, and a blue Montmartre line that visits the Basilique du Sacré-Coeur and Musée Grévin.
Printed tickets can be presented directly to the bus driver, allowing you to start the tour at any stop. Once aboard you'll be able to listen to recorded commentary in a choice of 11 languages. Pick the one that suits you and learn about the history and culture of Paris, as well as the dramatic tales surrounding its most famous landmarks.
If a particular attraction sparks your interest simply hop-off at the nearest stop and explore up-close. The buses run every 15-30 minutes, so it's easy to pick up right where you left off.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean and Mandarin Chinese.
help Route Information:
- A full list of tour timings, stops and durations are contained in the Map Download - View Here.
- Audio Guide (Headphones Included).
- Free Rewards Booklet.
- Printed Tour Map & Leaflet + Rain Poncho (If Required).
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Free Mobile App (Download On Bus).
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
pin_drop | Red 'Classic' - 10 Stops:
- 1) Eiffel Tower (Quai Branly, facing Pont d'Iéna).
- 2) Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard).
- 3) Opéra Garnier (Facing 15 Rue Scribe).
- 4) Louvre (11 Avenue de l'Opéra).
- 5) Louvre (Pont des Arts).
- 6) Notre Dame Cathedral (Quai de Montebello).
- 7) Musée d'Orsay.
- 8) Champs-Élysées (Facing 156 Avenue des Champs-Élysées).
- 9) Grand Palais (Avenue Winston Churchill).
- 10) Trocadéro (Avenue Paul Doumer).
pin_drop | Blue 'Montmartre' - 5 Stops:
- D1) Pigalle.
- D2) Sacré-Cœur (Facing 21 Bd de Rochechouart).
- 4) Louvre (Pyramid, Red Route Interchange).
- 11) Gare du Nord (35 Rue Saint-Quentin).
- D3) Musée Grévin (Facing 10 Bd de Montmartre).