- All Year Round, Daily.
- Buses | Digital Audio: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean and Mandarin Chinese.
- Paris Walking Tour: Live English-Speaking Guide.
Free headphones provided upon boarding the bus.
Times / Frequency:
- Red Route: 09:30 - 17:40, every 5-15 minutes.
- Blue Route: 09:55 - 17:50, every 30 minutes.
- Paris Walking Tour: 11:30.
- Buses, see Map Download.
- Paris Walking Tour: Quai de Montebello (Facing Notre Dame).
- Red Route: 2 Hours 20 Minutes.
- Blue Route: 1 Hour 15 Minutes.
- Paris Walking Tour: 1-Hour.
- Wheelchair Accessible Buses.
- Free On-Board Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary Guide Map & Rain Poncho.
- Free Mobile App (Downloadable On Bus).
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 3 years and under travel free.
About The Big Bus Paris Sightseeing Tour:
Explore the French capital flexibly and comfortably aboard the Big Bus Paris sightseeing tour. Their distinctive maroon-coloured buses operate along two unique routes: a red city centre line covering all the classic attractions, and a blue Montmartre line that visits the Basilique du Sacré-Coeur and Musée Grévin.
Printed tickets can be presented directly to the bus driver, allowing you to start the tour at any stop. Once aboard you'll be able to listen to recorded commentary in a choice of 11 languages. Pick the one that suits you and learn about the history and culture of Paris, as well as the dramatic tales surrounding its most famous landmarks. If a particular attraction sparks your interest simply hop-off at the nearest stop and explore up-close. The buses run approximately every 15 minutes*, so it's easy to pick up right where you left off.
*Buses on the blue route run every 30 minutes.