- All Year Round, Daily.
- Digital Audio: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Live English-speaking guides 7-days a week on all routes and tours.
Tour Times / Frequency:
- Red Route: 09:00-17:00, every 10-20 minutes.
- Night Tour: Twice daily at 18:30 & 19:00.
- Sausalito Tour: 10:15-17:00.
- Various, see Map Download.
- Red Route: Approx. 2 Hours.
- Night Tour: 2 Hours.
- Sausalito Tour: 1 Hour.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
About The Big Bus San Francisco Sightseeing Tour:
For travellers who savour sprawling cityscapes and raw natural beauty, the Big Bus San Francisco tour is your ticket to happiness. Explore the famous City by the Bay on an open-top double-decker bus and enjoy either live or recorded commentary about its history.
20+ stops around the city ensure you're never far from the best attractions, allowing you to plan your own itinerary with flexibility and confidence. All 24-72 hour tickets include 3 exciting walking tours (see below), and 48-72 hour tickets even come with a panoramic Night Bus Tour and Sausalito hop-on hop-off pass.
20 Sightseeing Locations:
Hop-on and off at 20 points around San Francisco! From coastal hotspots such as Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 to iconic districts like Haight Ashbury and Chinatown, Big bus makes touring the city easy. The diversity of hop-off locations is great for visitors who intend to stick to the more touristy areas and ones who want to delve deeper for the ultimate tailored experience.
3 Free Walking Tours:
It might be called Big Bus, but that's not the only way to see San Francisco with this passionate operator. Throughout the day Big Bus offer on-foot excursions with an English-speaking guide through Chinatown, North Beach & Little Italy, and the old red light district better known as Barbary Coast. Get personal with the city's culture, meet new people and learn about the gritty details of San Francisco's turbulent rise to prominence.
- Chinatown Tour: Departs from stop 6 at 10:00 & 14:00, lasting approximately 1.5 hours.
- North Beach Tour: Departs from stop 3 at 16:00, lasting approximately 1 hour.
- Barbary Coast Tour: Departs from stop 4 at 12:00, lasting approximately 1 hour.
Free Cycle Hire:
Present your 24, 48 or 72 Big Bus ticket at any one of San Francisco's Blazing Saddles shops and get a free 1 hour bike rental. The city is very cycle friendly and taking to two wheels is a great way to see its sights.