About The Lyrebird Pass:
The Lyrebird Pass is a 1-day tour and attraction combo ticket offered by the Blue Mountains Explorer. It includes their hop-on hop-off bus service plus access to four attractions at Katoomba Scenic World.
Both the bus pass and Scenic World entry are valid on your chosen date, however, the bus pass can be re-validated for up to 3 days at no extra cost (speak to the staff or drivers).
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Blue Mountains on one of four Scenic World adventures. Ride the Scenic Railway down into the Jamison Valley, where you can meander through the Jurassic rainforest from the heights of the Scenic Walkway. At a 52° incline, the railway is one of the steepest passenger-carrying attractions in the world.
After you've journeyed beneath the canopy why not soar above it? Board the steepest cable car in the Southern Hemisphere, the Scenic Cableway, up and out of the valley. Alternatively, glide over ancient ravines and waterfalls on the Scenic Skyway, the world's highest single span cable car.
Scenic World has two food and drink options for those feeling peckish or thirsty: the Terrace Café, with stunning views across the the Jamison Valley, and EATS270, offering diverse lunches in full view of the Three Sisters.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Normal Hours: 09:00 to 17:00.
- Dec 26 - Jan 03: 08:30 to 19:30.
- Jan 04 - 08: 09:00 to 18:00.
- Violet St & Cliff Dr, Katoomba NSW 2780.
- Stop 9 on the Explorer Bus Tour.
- Terrace Café and EATS270 restaurant.
- Scenic World’s main building, Skyway and Cableway are wheelchair accessible.
- Scenic Walkway wheelchair-friendly route.
- Pram parking, ATM, storage lockers and baby changing facilities are located in the main building.
| Blue Mountains Explorer Tour:
As well as entry to Scenic World the Lyrebird Pass includes a 1-day hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Click/tap the link below to find out more about the Blue Mountains' official sightseeing tour.
- Click here for tour details.