About Bondi Outdoor Archery:
*ACTIVITY COMING SOON*
Fancy yourself a latter day Robin Hood? Test your skills with a bow at one of New South Wales' most scenic coastal locations. Sydney Archery is based at the Hugh Bamford Reserve close to world-famous Bondi Beach. Every Sunday they offer a fun, instructor-led 'First Shot' experience lasting 1.5 hours.
All the necessary equipment is provided along with: a safety briefing, basic instruction, practice time and a few competitive games. Simply head along to the reserve 15 minutes or so before the 12:30 start time, and wear suitable clothing. Archery sessions will proceed in most weather conditions, even light rain. It's also recommended that your garments be close fitting so as not to hinder the bow while firing.
- All Year Round, Sundays.
- English Language Instruction.
- Hugh Bamford Reserve, Miltary Road, North Bondi NSW 2026.
- 1.5 Hours.
- Good public bus access.
- Limited parking for private vehicles.
- Food & Drink.
- Transport To Activity Location.
error Important Note:
- The activity operator requests that participants wear close fitting clothes and closed footwear.
- Bring a bottle of water, hat and/or sunscreen for sunny days.
- Dress appropriately for rainy days. The archery session will proceed even in light rain.