About The Book Of Kells & Dublin Castle Walking Tour:
Discover one of the most important highlights of Irish heritage on this early access fully guided tour. You will explore the Book of Kells' rich ornamentation, multi-layered symbolism and meaning. It is known for its world-renowned artistry, as well as its many hidden secrets and mysteries dating back to the 800 AD.
This early access tour offers visitors an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy the exhibition experience without the hustle and bustle of large crowds. Next, continue on this fascinating walking tour to explore the 13th century Dublin Castle and Gardens along medieval streets located within the original city walls of Dublin. Enjoy the history of Ireland and Dublin dramatised in extraordinary stories narrated by expert English-speaking local guides.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 21-31.
- Live English-language by expert guide.
schedule Departure Times:
- 09:15 (arrive for 09:00).
- 15:00 (arrive for 14:45).
place Departure Point:
- Start: Trinity College Dublin.
- Finish: Original departure point.
- Approx. 2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Transportation to and from departure point.
- Tour inside Dublin Castle.