• Quick Tour Facts •
Key information about the tour is listed below.
Mar 25 - Sept 25, 2016.
City Sightseeing Bournemouth:
• See here for detailed information regarding the bus tour.
See Map and Timetable Downloads.
• Family tickets include 2 adults & up to 3 children.
Children aged 4 years and under travel free.
This ticket will be available for purchase soon, apologies for any inconvenience.
This Combo Ticket Includes:
- A 24 or 48-hour City Sightseeing Bournemouth Bus Tour pass (valid from the point of first use).
- 24-hour access to the Harbour and Swanage 'City Cruises' boat services from Poole Quay. Return travel from Swanage Pier is also included (aboard any City Cruises sightseeing boat). See the timetable downloads below.
Spend a fun weekend exploring the beaches and attractions of Bournemouth as well as the cultural treasures of Brownsea Island and Swanage. Your transport around Bournemouth is covered by the town's red 'City Sightseeing' buses. This handy service lets you come and go between 21 conveniently located stops for either 24 or 48-hours. Hop-off outside popular attractions such as The Oceanarium, Bournemouth Pier and Sandbanks Beach.
Towards the latter half of the tour route you'll reach Poole Quay & Old Town. Here you can savour the resort town's seaside beauty, food and fascinating attractions such as Poole Museum. At some point head along to the quayside and use the second portion of your combination ticket (provided by the bus staff) to access two exciting boat services.
The first is a circular cruise of Poole Harbour with optional disembarkation on Brownsea Island, a National Trust operated nature and culture haven. Do a bit of wildlife spotting as you wander through the island's thick woodland, enjoy a tranquil picnic, and let the kids frolic on the beach.
Your other option is to sail to Swanage via the Old Harry Rocks. Upon arrival consider riding the Swanage Railway to Corfe Castle and Village. This remarkable heritage railway offers both a steam and diesel timetable- perfect for enthusiasts of all ages.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- Once you've purchased your tickets an electronic voucher will be sent immediately via email.
- You can either print this voucher out or present it on a mobile device at any of Bournemouth's hop-on hop-off bus stops. Staff will also issue you with tickets for the boat services.