About The Brisbane Evening Dinner Cruise:
See the highlights of Brisbane from the water on a dinner cruise aboard an elegant wooden paddle wheeler. Enjoy live entertainment and a contemporary buffet menu that features fresh produce, then stroll along the deck for unobstructed views of the waterfront as it twinkles at night. It's the perfect way to spend a night out with a romantic partner, loved ones, or friends visiting from afar.
Below the following important information you fill find a sample buffet menu.
- All Year Round, Thursday to Saturday.
- Non-applicable, but live music available.
- Boarding: 18:30.
- Departs: 19:00.
- Eagle Street Pier - View On Google Maps.
- Approx. 2.5 - 3 hours (tide dependent).
All dinner cruise boats are equipped with:
- Open-air and sheltered decks.
- Passenger toilets.
- Dance floor.
Sample Buffet Menu*:
- Baker’s mixed bread with churned butter.
- Slow-cooked Angus beef, champignon, house gravy.
- 12 hour confit pork, fresh apple, cider jus.
- Chicken cacciatore, tomato, grilled capsicums, olives, basil.
- Oven-baked market fish fillet, fresh herbs, Mediterranean salsa verde.
- Spinach & Ricotta cannelloni, creamy mushroom fricassee, parmesan.
- Roasted carrot, pumpkin, mustard glaze.
- Triple cooked new potatoes.
- Crunchy chicken wings.
- Potato salad with, crushed eggs, spring onion with seeded mustard aioli.
- Orzo pasta, sun-blushed tomato, charred vegetables, grated feta, salsa verde.
- Japanese style cucumber & onion, crispy shallots, sesame, chili lime dressing.
- Peas & corns, carrot, roasted bell pepper, shredded cheese.
- Mixed market vegetables, toasted almond, soy ginger dressing.
- Dark chocolate fondant.
- Baked passionfruit cheese cake.
- Panna cotta, summer berry glaze.
- Banana & date cake, caramel.
- Chocolate mousse in espresso cup.
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter.
- Whipped cream, mixed berry compote.
*This menu (mains and desserts) is subject to change without notice.