About The Brisbane Lunch Cruise:
Glide along the Brisbane River aboard a majestic paddle wheeler for a lunchtime cruise with a great perspective on Brisbane’s waterfront. Get unobstructed views of the city's riverside highlights and dine on a delicious contemporary buffet lunch, with a selection of fresh produce, plus tasty sides and desserts.
This cruise has it all: the beauty of Brisbane River, fantastic food and informative commentary (provided by the crew). Below the following important information you fill find a sample buffet menu.
- All Year Round, Every Thursday & Friday.
- Live English commentary from the crew.
- Boarding: 12:00.
- Departs: 12:30.
- Eagle Street Pier - View On Google Maps.
- Approx. 2 - 2.5 hours (tide dependent).
All dinner cruise boats are equipped with:
- Open-air and sheltered decks.
- Passenger toilets.
Sample Buffet Menu*:
- Baker’s mixed bread with churned butter.
- Prawns served with a selection of sauces.
- Oysters served natural, simply with lemon.
- Slow-cooked Angus beef, champignon, house gravy.
- 12 hour confit pork, fresh apple, cider jus.
- Chicken cacciatore, tomato, grilled capsicums, olives, basil.
- Oven-baked market fish fillet, fresh herbs, Mediterranean salsa verde.
- Spinach & Ricotta cannelloni, creamy mushroom fricassee, parmesan.
- Roasted carrot, pumpkin, mustard glaze.
- Triple cooked new potatoes.
- Crunchy chicken wings.
- Potato salad with, crushed eggs, spring onion with seeded mustard aioli.
- Orzo pasta, sun-blushed tomato, charred vegetables, grated feta, salsa verde.
- Japanese style cucumber & onion, crispy shallots, sesame, chili lime dressing.
- Peas & corns, carrot, roasted bell pepper, shredded cheese.
- Mixed market vegetables, toasted almond, soy ginger dressing.
- Dark chocolate fondant.
- Baked passionfruit cheese cake.
- Panna cotta, summer berry glaze.
- Banana & date cake, caramel.
- Chocolate mousse in espresso cup.
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter.
- Whipped cream, mixed berry compote.
*This menu (mains and desserts) is subject to change without notice.