About The Bristol Insight Tour And Ferry Service:
It goes without saying that in the home of the SS Great Britain you'd be missing out if you didn't see the city's iconic harbour from the waters on which it lies. Well you can do just this and more with the Bristol Insight sightseeing bus tour and ferry boat combination ticket.
Explore the city's top landmarks and attractions while riding aboard the open-top buses, and cast off with a local ferry operator that knows the ebbs of the River Avon like the back of their hand. Staff aboard the bus and boats will enliven the overall experience with entertaining and informative English-language commentary.
Bristol Ferry Boats operate a fleet that runs from the Pump House in the west to Temple Quay in the east. Their vessels are a mix of traditional, open-top wooden boats, and modern covered models with heating and toilet facilities. The vessels operating on any given day will depend on weather conditions. For Bristol ferry boat schedules please see the timetable download.
Ferry Boats | Service Info:
- Download the latest map and timetable here.
Bus Tour | Service Info:
- View detailed information relating to the Bristol Insight tour here.
- Download the Bristol Insight Map, Timetable and Discounts Leaflet here.
NOTE. Dogs are allowed on Bristol Insight buses as long as they are kept under control.
- Adult tickets aged 16+ years.
- Child tickets aged 5-15 years.
- Family tickets include 2 adults, 3 children max.
Children under 5 years travel free.
Ticket Holder Discounts:
Not only does Bristol Insight's hop-on hop-off tour get you around all of the city's top landmarks and attractions, but your ticket will also entitle you to discounted entry and or purchases at selected venues and establishments. A full list of discounts is available for download below, but a couple of the best offers include:
• 20% off entry to Bristol Zoo (stop 7).
• £2 off entry to the Bristol Aquarium (stop 1) for up to 6 people.
• £1 off entry to the At-Bristol science centre (stop 1).
Claim your discount book from the Bristol Insight staff when you exchange your CityXplora voucher at any one of the hop-on hop-off stops.