About The Brussels Full Day Tour:
This full day tour of Brussels starts with a scenic drive through the Dutch countryside. First stop is the Atomium, a giant one-of-a-kind building shaped like a single iron crystal. This symbol of the Belgian capital was constructed in 1958 as a part of the World Exhibition.
During a short initial bus tour you will pass the tomb of the unknown soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels. Afterwards, you'll stop for a 3-hour guided tour covering such sights as the 16th century Market Square and, of course, 'Manneken Pis'.
Part way through the guided tour you will visit a master chocolatier for a live Belgian chocolate making demonstration. See an expert at work and learn about the process used to create this world-famous confectionery. The demonstration is followed by the all-important tasting session.
At the end of the guided tour you'll be given free time to explore Brussels on your own. Why not sample a local icon like the Belgian waffle or do a bit of shopping? After you've had your free time you'll be welcomed back aboard the coach and returned to Amsterdam.
- All Year Round.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Departure Time:
- Oct 28 (2019) - Mar 18 (2020): Fridays at 09:30.
- Mar 19 - Oct 18 (2020): Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:00.
place Departure Point:
- Check-in at IJ hall, east side of Centraal Station (De Ruijterkade 34a) - View Map.
- 11 Hours 30 Minutes.
receipt Ticket Types:
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
- Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.