About The Brussels Full Day Tour:
This full day tour of Antwerp and Brussels starts with a scenic drive through the Dutch countryside. First stop is Antwerp, the diamond capital of the world. You'll stop here for approximately one and a half hours, during which time you'll have the option of visiting the city's popular Diamond Museum.
Next stop is Brussels. Here we find the amazing Atomium, a giant one-of-a-kind building shaped like a single iron crystal. This symbol of the Belgian capital was constructed in 1958 as a part of the World Exhibition.
During a short initial bus tour you will pass the tomb of the unknown soldier and the imposing Royal Palace of Brussels. Afterwards, you'll stop for a 3 hour guided tour covering such sights as the 16th century Market Square and, of course, 'Manneken Pis'. Following some free time, you will return to Amsterdam.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from March 23 - October 29, 2017.
- Live English-Speaking Guide.
- Bus stop outside Lindbergh Travel Office at Damrak 26 (staff will guide you to the right bus).
- 11 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Adult tickets aged 13+ years.
- Child tickets aged 4-12 years.
Children aged 0-3 travel free of charge.