• Key Info •
Buda Castle Segway Tours are available all year round. Capture the magic of the Royal Palace and Fisherman's Bastion from two wheels.
Budapest Tourist Information Office near Trinity Column (Tárnok u. 15, 1014).
Every hour between 09:00-18:00.
Your Tour | What's Included?
- 1-hour Segway tour of Budapest's Castle District plus training time.
- Segway rental fees.
- Regular photo stops.
About The Budapest Castle District Segway Tour:
If Budapest's Castle district is top of your sightseeing agenda then explore it in a way that's both highly personal and great fun at the same time. This 1 hour Budapest Castle Segway tour places you with a small group of fellow riders (usually no more than 6 people), and a professional guide who you'll be free to interact with at any point.
It runs every day between 09:00-18:00 and departs from the tourist information office near Trinity Column and Matthias Church (see details below). From here you'll begin your journey down charming medieval lanes and past iconic feats of neo-Gothic and Baroque architecture. Fascinating cultural stops include the 14th-century Jewish Prayer House, Görgey Artúr Statue and the museums of Buda Castle.
- No infants are allowed on the tour even if accompanied by an adult.
- Children cannot join the tour if they are under 10 years of age or weigh less than 40kg.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for participants under 18 years of age (done before the start of the tour).
- Riders are expected to be able to ascend and descend stairs in a controlled manner without assistance.
- The Segways used on this tour are not suitable for people weighing over 130kg (280 lbs).
- Pregnant women and alcohol are not permitted on any excursion. Refunds cannot be given to anyone ejected from a tour under the suspicion that they are intoxicated.
Budapest Castle District | Segway Tour Locations:
- 1, Matthias Church
- 2, Holy Trinity Column
- 3, Fisherman's Bastion
- 4, Jewish Prayer House
- 5, Vienna Gate
- 6, Military Museum
- 7, Mary Magdalene Tower
- 8, Tóth Árpád Lane
- 9, Görgey Artúr Statue
- 10, Buda Castle (National Gallery, National Library, History Museum, Matthias Fountain)
- 11, Royal Palace
- 12, Sculpture of Turul Bird
- 13, Funicular