Select A Seating Category:
When booking your Christmas chamber concert you'll be asked to select a seating category; these are listed 1 to 3 and will determine where you are seating during the show. Each category is explain below:
- Category 1: Rows 2-11 (front section), closer to the stage, though just behind the VIP row.
- Category 2: Rows 1-7 (back section).
- Category 3: Rows 8-10 (back section).
- VIP: Row 1 (front section).
Click/tap here to view a downloadable map of Danube Palace's seating arrangement.
- December 25 and January 1.
- Check-In: 16:30.
- Show Starts: 17:00.
Danube Palace Address:
- 1051, Zrinyi Street 5. Budapest.
Check-in at the Hungaria Koncert desk inside the building.
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
Each show consists of two 40-45 minute parts, plus an intermission.
Chamber Concert Program:
Corelli: Concerto Grosso.
Haydn: Rondo all’Ongarese.
Vivaldi: The Four Seasons: Winter - II. Largo.
Kálmán: Csárdáskirálynő nyitány.
Erkel: Palotás from the Opera Hunyadi László.
Lehár: Gold and Silver Waltz.
Massenet: Thais - Meditation.
Brahms: Hungarian Dances No.5.
- Intermission -
Kálmán: Devil-rider - Palotás.
Strauss: The Blue Danube - Waltz.
Grinspun: Choric Dance.
Strauss: Pizzicato Polka.
Strauss: Tritsch-Tratsch Polka.
Strauss: Radetzky March.