About The Budapest City Park Segway Tour:
This insightful Segway tour takes a comprehensive look at the sights and attractions of Budapest's beautiful City Park. It begins outside the Absolute Tour Center behind the Hungarian State Opera House (Lázár u. 16).
From here, you and a small group of fellow riders will set out with a professional guide on trail that first takes in the grand scenery of Heroes' Square - where the statues of the Seven Magyar Chieftains preside. This is followed by the stately Museum of Fine Arts, City Park Lake, Vajdahunyad Castle, Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Capital Circus of Budapest, and various other interesting spots in between.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- English-Speaking Guide.
schedule Departure Times:
- 09:30 and 15:00.
place Departure Point:
- Absolute Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lazar Street 16., located right behind the Opera House.
- 1 Hour.
error Important Information:
- This Segway tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately - high-heels and flip-flops are not suitable under any conditions. Helmets are compulsory for all participants (these are provided).
- No infants are allowed on the tour even if accompanied by an adult.
- Children cannot join the tour if they are under 10 years of age or weigh less than 40kg.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for participants under 18 years of age (done before the start of the tour).
- Riders are expected to be able to ascend and descend stairs in a controlled manner without assistance.
- The Segways used on this tour are not suitable for people weighing over 130kg (280 lbs).
- Pregnant women and alcohol are not permitted on any excursion. Refunds cannot be given to anyone ejected from a tour under the suspicion that they are intoxicated.