About The Budapest City Park Segway Tour:
This insightful Segway tour takes a comprehensive look at the sights and attractions of Budapest's beautiful City Park. It begins by the stairs of the Hungarian State Opera House (Andrássy út 22, H-1061).
From here, you and a small group of fellow riders will set out with a professional guide on trail that first takes in the grand scenery of Heroes' Square - where the statues of the Seven Magyar Chieftains preside. This is followed by the stately Museum of Fine Arts, City Park Lake, Vajdahunyad Castle, Széchenyi Thermal Bath, the Capital Circus of Budapest, and various other interesting spots in between.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- English-Speaking Guide.
- 10:00, 14:30 and 17:00.
- Hungarian State Opera House (Budapest, Andrássy út 22, H-1061). Your guide will be waiting by the stairs of the Opera House.
- 1 Hour.
- No infants are allowed on the tour even if accompanied by an adult.
- Children cannot join the tour if they are under 10 years of age or weigh less than 40kg.
- Parents must sign liability and wavier forms for participants under 18 years of age (done before the start of the tour).
- Riders are expected to be able to ascend and descend stairs in a controlled manner without assistance.
- The Segways used on this tour are not suitable for people weighing over 130kg (280 lbs).
- Pregnant women and alcohol are not permitted on any excursion. Refunds cannot be given to anyone ejected from a tour under the suspicion that they are intoxicated.