About The Craft Beer Cruise:
The first of its kind in Budapest, this craft beer tasting cruise offers a carefully compiled selection of Hungary's best artisan beers against a breathtaking backdrop. It’s the perfect introduction to the country's emerging craft beer scene. Whether you’re a full-blown connoisseur or an eager beer loving amateur, you're likely to learn something new.
As the cruise gets underway an attentive hostess will fill each participant's glass with an acclaimed local brew. Each one is accompanied by a descriptive introduction, so you’ll have a clear picture of what you’re sampling. You're welcome to ask the hostess questions about the drinks and Hungary's craft beer scene.
In between tastings you'll be provided with freshly baked pastries to reset the taste buds. You'll be sampling 100ml of each Hungarian beer variety. They've been carefully sorted from sweet to hoppy to create the most indulging tasting experience.
Once the tasting's over you'll be handed a complimentary bottle to take home or enjoy in your own time. Head upstairs to the open-air deck and enjoy the rest of your trip with a stunning view of Budapest.
*Note: Images on this page do not necessarily reflect the current beer menu.
local_drink Sample Beer Menu:
- Helmut Bavarian Style Wheat Beer.
- Johnny Firpo: Blonde Ale.
- Balatonvilágosi: German Pilsner.
- Indian Summer: American IPA.
- Charlie Firpo: Rye Ale.
- IPA Colada: Pineapple IPA.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- English-speaking host.
schedule Departure Times:
- 12:00 (Cruise Departs) | 11:30 (Check-In).
- 14:00 (Cruise Departs) | 13:30 (Check-In).
- 16:00 (Cruise Departs) | 15:30 (Check-In).
- 19:00 (Cruise Departs) | 18:30 (Check-In).
- 22:00 (Cruise Departs) | 21:30 (Check-In).
place Departure Point:
- Check-In: Hungaria Koncert Office at Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051).
- Cruise Departs: Danube Promenade.
- Hotel Service: See Above.
- 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 & 22:00 Cruises: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- 19:00 Cruise: 2 Hours.
All craft beer cruise boats are equipped with:
- Heated and air-conditioned decks (season dependant).
- Passenger toilets.
- Panoramic windows.