Budapest Dinner Cruises Available All Year Around.
Exceptions are August 20th and December 31st.
Hungaria Koncert office at Danube Palace (Budapest, Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051)
Cruise Departure Time:
About The Danube Dinner Cruise:
This evening dinner cruise along the Danube River showcases Budapest at it's very best. You'll experience Hungary's capital as life begins to settle down, orchestral tones take to the air, and famous landmarks flare up in vibrant golden hues. Begin your night by meeting fellow passengers either at the designated meet-up point inside Danube Palace, or by requesting a private chauffeur pick-up from your hotel. Once boarded and shown to your seat the two hour journey gets fully under way.
You'll be presented with a menu that's full of exciting dishes freshly prepared by onboard chef Molnárka Péter. Plate up whatever takes your fancy (menu download available here) then relax to the soothing sound of a string performance by three professional members of the award-winning Hungária Folk Orchestra. Amongst the trio is world-renowned violinist Zsigmond Vidák, a recipient of the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
Watch the city roll by as you tuck into your meal. The boats follow a route stretching from the berthing point near Chain Bridge to the riverside Technical University. Gaze out across both banks of the Danube to catch sight of Gellért Hill/Baths, the Statue of Liberty, Buda Castle, the Citadel and more. Views can be admired from the wide glass windows next to your dining table, or from the panoramic upper deck. You'll have plenty of time dine and admire vistas as the cruise lasts 2 hours at a leisurely pace.
Extra Things To Note About The Dinner Cruise:
- Dinner cruise boats are equipped with with air-conditioning for the summer months and heating for the winter.
- Cruises can be enjoyed with drinks only. Choose from: Champagne, soft drinks, wine or beer.
- If you choose the hotel pick-up and drop-off service then a chauffeur will drive you straight to the berthing point and return you once the cruise is over. Please provide a mobile number during the booking process, then email your hotel name and address plus booking reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the day of your cruise check-in with hotel reception 1 hour before the boats are set to depart. This is so the chauffeur has a direct point of contact from which to collect you more easily.
- The standard meeting point for the Budapest dinner cruise is inside Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051). Please arrive here by at least 18:30.
- The cruise does not operate on August 20th or December 31st.