About The Budapest Wine Tasting Cruise:
Discover the evening lights of Budapest while sampling seven of Hungary's loveliest wine variants. This Danube wine tasting cruise departs every day at 19:00 and 22:00, covering a sightseeing route stretching from the Széchenyi Chain Bridge to the Technical University.
Along the way you'll catch remarkable glimpses of Gellért Hill, the Citadel, Buda Castle and much more. These landmarks serve as the elegant backdrop to your onboard tasting activities. You'll be offered up a selection of tipples from various Hungarian organic wineries - including those from the renowned Tokaj region. After two sips from two different wines the hosts will provide a small scone to help reset your taste buds.
- Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection.
- Hilltop Premium Merlot.
- Juhász Blue Frankish Rosé.
- Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée.
- Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio.
- Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet.
- Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos.
If you choose the hotel pick-up and drop-off service then a chauffeur will drive you straight to the berthing point and return you once the cruise is over. Please provide a mobile number during the booking process, then email your hotel name and address plus booking reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the day of your cruise check-in with hotel reception 30-40 minutes before the boats are set to depart. This is so the chauffeur has a direct point of contact from which to collect you more easily.
- All Year Round, Daily.
Except February 14, August 20 and December 24 & 31.
- 19:00 Cruise: 18:30 (Check-In) | 19:00 (Cruise Departs).
- 22:00 Cruise: 21:30 (Check-In) | 22:00 (Cruise Departs).
- Check-In: Hungaria Koncert Office at Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051).
- Cruise Departs: Danube Promenade.
- Hotel Service: See Above.
- 19:00 Cruise: 2 Hours.
- 22:00 Cruise: 1.5 Hours.
All wine cruise boats are equipped with heating, air-conditioning, passenger toilets and panoramic windows.
- Standard wine cruise tickets cover all persons aged 18+.