About The Budapest Wine Tasting Cruise:
Discover Budapest while sampling seven of Hungary's loveliest wine variants. This Danube wine tasting cruise departs at 14:00, 16:00, 19:00 and 22:00. It covers a sightseeing route stretching from the Széchenyi Chain Bridge to the Technical University.
Along the way you'll catch remarkable glimpses of Gellért Hill, the Citadel, Buda Castle and much more. These landmarks serve as the elegant backdrop to your onboard tasting activities. You'll be offered up a selection of tipples from various Hungarian organic wineries - including those from the renowned Tokaj region. After two sips from two different wines the hosts will provide a small scone to help reset your taste buds.
- Tokaji Furmint Grand Selection.
- Hilltop Premium Merlot.
- Juhász Blue Frankish Rosé.
- Bodri Szekszárdi Civilis Cuvée.
- Bárdos Pincészet Pinot Grigio.
- Tokaji Szamorodni Sweet.
- Tokaji Aszu 3 Puttonyos.
- All Year Round, Daily.
Except February 14, August 20 and December 24 & 31.
- Mar 30 - Oct 29: 12:00 (Cruise Departs) | 11:30 (Check-In).
- All Year Round: 14:00 (Cruise Departs) | 13:30 (Check-In).
- Mar 30 - Jan 07: 16:00 (Cruise Departs) | 15:30 (Check-In).
- All Year Round: 19:00 (Cruise Departs) | 18:30 (Check-In).
- Yearly With Exceptions: 22:00 (Cruise Departs) | 21:30 (Check-In).
- Check-In: Hungaria Koncert Office at Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051).
- Cruise Departs: Danube Promenade.
- Hotel Service: See Above.
- 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 & 22:00 Cruise: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- 19:00 Cruise: 2 Hours.
All wine cruise boats are equipped with:
- Heated and air-conditioned decks (season dependant).
- Passenger toilets.
- Panoramic windows.