About The Budapest Coffee Cruise:
The river Danube coffee cruise is an ideal way to top off your morning sightseeing in Budapest. Departing each day at 12:00 it offers sweeping views of famous local landmarks and compliments the journey with a refreshing cup of Joe. Sip on a milky mocha or a punchy espresso as beautiful bridges drift overhead and stunning architecture slides into view.
For those who aren't keen on coffee the boat is also stocked with plenty of tea and soft drinks. Snacks are also available for those who're feeling peckish*. The cruise lasts around one and a half hours, during which time you can listen to an audio presentation about Budapest's cultural heritage.
Start your coffee cruise by heading along to the meet-up point inside Danube Palace. Here you'll meet your fellow cruise goers and a helpful host who'll guide you to an awaiting tour boat. Coffee as well as tea and soft drinks are served as soon as the voyage gets under way. Cultural heritage audio guides are also provided so that you can listen while you drink.
*Snacks are available at an additional cost onboard.
- Every day between April 1 - October 31, 2017.
- English-language audio guide.
- Check-In: 11:30.
- Cruise Departs: 12:00.
- Check-In: Hungaria Koncert Office at Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051).
- Cruise Departs: Danube Promenade.
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
All coffee cruise boats are equipped with:
- Heated and air-conditioned decks (season dependant).
- Passenger toilets.
- Panoramic windows and open-air upper decks.
- Standard coffee cruise tickets include all age groups.