About The Moonlight Cocktail Cruise:
This one and a half hour cruise starts at 22:00 and includes 2 large cocktails, which you may choose from the menu below. Boats depart from the middle of Budapest's riverside promenade and sail beneath all the capital's six main bridges, providing breathtaking views of the city by night.
It's an all-weather cruise that can be enjoyed from the boat's heated or air conditioned interior, or the open-air upper deck.
Inside you'll be serenaded with live music by four members of the Rajko Folk Ensemble playing popular favourites and local classics. Grab your favourite drink, sit back, and let these professional musicians provide an acoustic backdrop to your journey down the Danube.
- Cuba Libre.
- Old Fashioned.
- Pina Colada.
- Sex on the Beach.
- Tequilla Sunrise.
- Gin Fizz.
- Every day from May - September (Except August 20).
- December 2, 7, 14, 21, 25 to 30.
- Check-In: 21:30.
- Cruise Departs: 22:00.
- Check-In: Hungaria Koncert Office at Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051).
- Cruise Departs: Danube Promenade.
- Hotel Service: See Above.
- 1.5 Hours.
All moonlight cruise boats are equipped with:
- Heated and air-conditioned decks (season dependant).
- Passenger toilets.
- Panoramic windows.