About The Palinka Museum:
Savour the scents and flavours of Hungary's signature fruit-based spirit at the Palinka Museum in Budapest. Each visit is guided by a passionate, English-speaking host whose goal is to make palinka a choice tipple of connoisseurs the world over. You'll learn about the drink's history and production methods as you make your way through an interactive exhibition.
With a standard entry ticket you will be given access to the exhibition plus a tasting of one 2cl palinka. If you choose the premium tasting option you can taste three more 2cl varieties* of some of the best palinkas in Hungary. Throughout the tasting your guide will provide interesting facts and serving suggestions in an exclusive ambiance.
*A palinka cocktail can also be requested, or an alcohol-free cocktail for those who do not drink.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except Dec 24-26.
- Live English-Speaking Guides.
- Budapest, Király u. 20, 1061 Hungary.
schedule Opening Hours:
- Daily, 13:00 to 22:00.
- Entry Only: Approx. 30 Minutes.
- Entry With Tasting: Approx. 60 Minutes.
- Food & Drink (Beyond sample provided).
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.
- Bar for additional drinks purchases.
- Gift Shop.