About The Budapest River Cruise:
Spend a relaxing afternoon on the River Danube aboard one of Hungária Koncert's panoramic sightseeing boats. This great value Budapest city cruise lasts 90 minutes and includes a complimentary welcome drink. You can choose either a sparkling wine or soft drink if you prefer something non-alcoholic.
There's five departures: 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 19:00* and 22:00*. In each case you'll meet your host and fellow travellers in the reception area of Danube Palace (Zrínyi U. 5). Be sure to check-in 30 minutes prior, as the host will guide passengers to the departure pier at Danube Promenade on the hour.
Once aboard you can relax with your drink and watch Budapest's beautiful riverside architecture and bridges roll by. You'll see Buda Castle, the Hungarian Parliament, Liberty Bridge, Gellért Hill and much more. The boats are equipped with an enclosed lower deck, open-air upper deck, toilets and a bar for additional drinks purchases.
*Note: 19:00 and 22:00 cruises feature live traditional Hungarian music.
- 14:00, 16:00 & 19:00 Cruise: All Year Round, Daily.
- 12:00 Cruise: Until Oct 31, 2019.
- 22:00 Cruise: Select days from Nov 1 to Dec 30.
- 19:00 and 22:00 cruises feature live music.
schedule Departure Times:
- Check-In: 30 minutes before selected time.
- Cruise Departs: 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 19:00 and 22:00.
place Departure Point:
- Check-In: Hungaria Koncert Office at Danube Palace (Zrinyi u. 5, H-1051).
- Cruise Departs: Danube Promenade.
- Non-19:00 Cruises: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- 19:00 Cruises: 2 Hours.
All river cruise boats are equipped with:
- Heated and air-conditioned decks (season dependant).
- Passenger toilets.
- Panoramic windows.