About The Budapest Sightseeing Flight:
Cast aside traditional forms of sightseeing and explore the Hungarian capital on this remarkable 30-minute private flight.
Budapest is noted as having one of Europe's most idyllic and architecturally diverse cityscapes, divided by the river Danube into the flat Pest and hilly Buda side. On this half-hour AirCruise you'll observe its marvellous bridges, historic buildings and UNESCO World Heritage sites from heights unachievable on any other sightseeing tour.
Prices quoted include transfer to and from the airport by car, plus a single glass of champagne upon arrival.
Every Aircruise booking includes our hotel pick-up and drop-off service. A chauffeur will drive you straight to Budaörs Airport and return you once the flight is over. Please provide a mobile number during the booking process, then email your hotel name and address plus booking reference to email@example.com.
On the day of your flight check-in with hotel reception at least 15 minutes before the tour is due to start. This is so the chauffeur has a direct point of contact from which to collect you more easily.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- English-speaking pilot.
- Every hour between 09:00 to 16:00.
- The times above indicate when you would like to be picked up from your hotel.
- Hotel of participant's choosing (specify via email upon booking).
- Flight Time: 30 Minutes.
- Including Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off: 2 Hours.
- Standard tickets include all ages 13 years and over.
- Children aged 12 years and under are not permitted on the sightseeing flight.