About The Bushmills & Giant's Causeway Tour From Belfast:
Join an exclusive tour to the Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland that also includes a whiskey tasting session at one of the world's oldest licensed whiskey distilleries. Each tasting is led by a resident expert who will provide further insights into the fantastic 10 year old, 12 year old, and special 'Distillery Reserve' whiskey that you will be sampling.
After savoring the local tipple you'll proceed onto the Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland's most famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you'll have a full two hours to explore at your pace.
The latter part of tour features a stop at The Dark Hedges, an iconic filming location from season 2 of Game of Thrones. In real life, this decorative boulevard along Bregagh Road was planted by the Stuart family as a driveway to their principle residence, Gracehill House and Estate.
Before returning to Belfast the tour will pause for photos at Dunluce Castle.
- All Year Round, Daily | Except December 23-26 & 31.
- Live English-speaking guide.
schedule Departure Time:
- Depart: 09:30 (arrive for 09:15).
- Return: Approximately 18:30.
place Departure Point:
- Depart: 31 Chichester Street, Belfast.
- Return: Belfast City Hall, Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1 5GS.
- Approx. 9 Hours.
- Lunch at Bushmills.
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off.