- Panoramic stadium view
- Multimedia room
- Player changing rooms
- Interactive museum experience
Exchange your voucher at the Barcelona Julià Travel Office (Carrer de Balmes, 5), then take your tickets to the Stadium/Museum entrance. For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
To begin your experience at the Camp Nou stadium and museum print off the voucher you receive from this site and exchange it for tickets at the Julià travel office (Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona).
Times and availability may vary the day before a Champions League match, please inquire with the provider if you are booking around the time of one.
Camp Nou & FC Barcelona Museum Opening Times (2016):
- January: 09:30-19:30 (1-5th); 10:00-18:30 (6-30th); 10:00-14:30 (Sundays)
- February: 10:00-18:30 (1-29th); 10:00-14:30 (Sundays)
- March: 10:00-18:30 (1-18th); 10:00-14:30 (Sunday 6 & 13); 09:30-19:30 (19-31st)
- April-October: 09:30-19:30 (Everyday)
- November: 10:00-18:30 (Everyday Except Sundays); 10:00-14:30 (Sundays)
- December: 10:00-18:30 (Everyday Except Sundays); 10:00-14:30 (Sundays)
There are a number of exceptions to the above dates:
- La Liga or Spanish Cup match days. The stadium tour will be closed all day, though the FC Barcelona Museum will be open up to 3 hours before kick-off.
- Champions League match days. The tour will be closed all day, with the first floor of the museum only being accessible until 15:00. 1 day prior to Champions League matches the tour route will be altered to provide access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum.
- January 1st and December 25th.