About The Camp Nou Experience:
The Camp Nou Tour and FC Barcelona Museum are the centrepieces of an unmissable pilgrimage for any Barça fan. You start on the 1st floor of the museum with its interactive walls which - in addition to the vast collection of showcases and objects - detail the story of the club.
During the stadium tour you can immerse yourself in the exciting atmosphere of the club's legendary players by visiting the changing rooms, pitch access tunnel, television studio, mixed zone, the press room and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the 2nd floor where you'll encounter the fascinating multimedia space. This area was renovated in January 2010 and has been garnering praise from members and visitors alike ever since.
- All Year Round, Daily.
- Except 1 January, 25 December and special exceptions (see below).
- Multi-lingual audio guides (not included in entry price).
- You can rent an audio guide upon entry for €5.
Opening Times | 2018:
- Jan 8 - Mar 25: 10:00 to 18:30 - Except Sundays (10:00 to 14:30).
- March 26 - October 14: 09:30 to 19:30.
- Oct 15 - Dec 16: 10:00 to 18:30 - Except Sundays (10:00 to 14:30).
- December 17 - 31: 09:30 to 19:30.
- Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona.
- Note that you will first be required to collect your pre-paid tickets from the Julià Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5.
- Recommended Visit Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Digital audio guides.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Transport to and from the stadium.
Exceptions To Usual Opening Times:
La Liga or Spanish Cup Matches: The stadium will be closed to tours all day. The museum will only be open until 3 hours before the start of the match (this includes a stadium view from the second tier).
Champions League Match Days: Stadium tours will be closed all day and you will be limited to the first floor of the museum until 15:00. On the day preceding any Champions League Match the tour route will be modified to give access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum.