Your Cape Point Tour | What's Included?
- Transport to Cape Point in a luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Admission to the Cape Point Nature Reserve + English-speaking guide.
- Scenic drive through Muizenberg and Fish Hoek.
- Visit to Boulders Beach and African Penguin Colony.
- Spectacular views across False Bay.
- Optional hike to the Cape of Good Hope headland.
- Return transport via Scarborough, Kommetjie and the Ou Kaapse Weg mountain pass.
- Entry to Boulders Beach.
- Ticket for the Flying Dutchman Funicular*.
*Tickets for the funicular can be purchased at an extra cost by travellers who may be unable (or unwilling) to do the optional hike to the Cape of Good Hope headland.
Cape Of Good Hope Day Tour | Coach Departure Times & Locations:
The Cape Point Explorer Day Tour operates daily (except March 12 and Apr 15) with departure times between 09:25-10:17 from selected hotels and stops in Camps Bay, Sea Point, Green Point and the city, as well as City Sightseeing tour offices at stop 1 (V&A Waterfront) and stop 5 (Long Street). The return time is approximately 17:30.
Click timetable for larger view.
Ticket Usage Instructions:
- After purchase your Cape Point Explorer tour pass will be sent immediately via email.
- Please print it out and present it to staff at one of the 9 departure points listed above. Here you will be checked into your tour. Please arrive at your departure point at least 15 minutes before its corresponding departure time.