About The Cape Sounion Half-Day Tour From Athens:
Save space in the memory card for Cape Sounion's breathtaking panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and its rugged, unspoiled peninsular terrain. This afternoon tour reaches its peak at the Temple of Poseidon, a dedication to the ancient Greek God of the Sea.
Though Poseidon's statue no longer resides in the same place, the temple's towering Doric columns are a marvel in their own right. Depending on which time of year you visit you're likely to catch sight of a stunning coastal sunset. From Cape Sounion the tour returns to Athens at around 19:00.
- Mar 10 - Oct 31, 2018: Daily.
- Nov 1, 2018 - Jan 13, 2019: Daily, except Wednesdays.
- Jan 14 - Mar 16, 2019: Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat.
- Mar 17 - Mar 31, 2019: Daily, except Wednesdays.
- Live English-speaking guide.
- 15:00 (Leave Athens) - 19:00 (Return).
- Key Tours Terminal (Athanasiou Diakou 26 Athina 117 43, Greece).
- Approx. 4 hours.
- Food and drink (unless lunch option selected).