What Is The Cape Town iVenture City Pass?
The Cape Town iVenture City Pass is a handy smart card that allows visitors to save up to 50% on popular tours, dining experiences, entertainment and more. There's over 60 offers to choose from, and three different pass variations to suit unique timescales and budgets: Flexi*, Unlimited and Unlimited Premium.
*Flexi Passes are currently unavailable, but Unlimited and Premium Passes are bookable.
How Does It Work?
Whichever option you choose, all iVenture passes function as electronic smart cards. Present your electronic booking receipt (sent via email upon purchase) at one of Cape Town's official collection points, here you'll be issued with the required number of passes. These require an activation code, which will be printed on the booking receipt.
Staff at the collection points will activate your pass for you. Once active, simply present your card at a relevant activity entry/departure point and enjoy the experience.
We recommend booking at least 48-hours in advance. This will give you time to organise any iVenture activities that require advance booking. Activities that require advance booking are highlighted in the activities download below.
- Flexi Passes: Cape Town Flexi Passes come in two varieties: 3 and 5. This number indicates the amount of attractions included on each card (excluding premium attractions). These flexible pass types are ideal for long or short weekend breaks. They're usable up to 14 days from first use.
- Unlimited Passes: These provide access to all of iVenture Cape Town's offers except premium activities. Depending on the pass type selected, you'll have 2, 3 or 5 days to see and do as much as you want before it expires. This countdown starts from the moment of first use.
- Unlimited Premium Passes: These work in the same way as the standard unlimited passes, though they let travellers take advantage of Cape Town's exciting premium activities. Note that there are no 2-day options available for premium passes.
Where Do I Pick Up My Pass?
Once you've purchased your Cape Town iVenture Pass you'll be sent an electronic booking receipt via email. You can either print this receipt out or present it on a mobile device to staff at any of the pass collection points listed in the download below:
- Cape Town iVenture Pass Collection Points | View/Download Here.
iVenture Cape Town | What's Included?
What tours and attractions suit your tastes? Have a look at what's included in the Cape Town iVenture City Pass and get customising your own travel itinerary.
Important Note: Certain attractions on the Cape Town iVenture Pass require advance booking.
In such cases you'll be required to contact the local operator/provider directly once you purchase your iVenture Pass. Within each activity details download we've listed all the offers that require advance booking, along with contact numbers and addresses.
- iVenture Cape Town - Tours/Transport Details | View/Download Here.
- City Sightseeing Cape Town (3-Day Bus Ticket, Sunset Bus and Harbour Cruise).
- Cape Point Explorer (Full Day Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope Tour, incl. Boulders Beach Penguins).
- La GuGu Township Tours (Township Tour).
- Bikes N' Wines | 4-Hour Art & Bikes Cycle Tour (Half-Day Art Tour).
- Bikes N' Wines | 4-Hour Bites & Bikes Cycle Tour (Half-Day Food Tasting Tour).
- Bikes N' Wines | City Cruiser Bicycle Rental (4-Hour Free Bike Rental).
- Bo-Kaap Walking Tour (Free).
- District Six Walking Tour (Free).
- Historic City Walking Tour (Free).
- Cape Town Tandem Paragliding (ZAR 150 Off Flight Cost).
- Circe Launches Glass-Bottomed Boat Cruise (Single Admission - Departs Hout Bay Harbour).
- Drumbeat Charters Seal Colony Cruise (Single Day Tour - Departs Hout Bay Harbour).
- Dyer Island Cruises Whale Watching (Single Day Cruise).
- Imizamo Yethu Township Tour (Township Walking Tour).
- Jolly Roger Pirate Boat Bay & Coastal Cruise (Single Cruise).
- Jolly Roger Pirate Boat Sunset Champagne Cruise (Single Cruise).
- Lion’s Head Trail Running Tour (8.5km Trail Run).
- Table Mountain Trail Running Tour (8-11km Trail Run).
- SUP Cape Town (1-Hour Stand Up Paddle).
- Waterfront Charters Bay & Coastal Cruise (1-Hour Boat Cruise).
- Waterfront Charters Harbour Cruise (1-Hour Boat Cruise).
- Waterfront Charters Sunset Champagne Cruise (Boat Cruise & Glass of Sparkling Wine).
- Winelands Platinum Cycle Tour (Full Day Winery Cycle Tour - ZAR 400 supplement fee payable onsite).
- iVenture Cape Town - Attraction Details | View/Download Here.
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (Single Skip-The-Line Admission).
- Cape Town Holocaust Centre (Free).
- World of Birds (Single Admission).
- Cape Wheel (Single Skip-The-Line Admission).
- Castle of Good Hope (Single Admission).
- District Six Museum (Single Entry).
- Eagle Encounters (Single Admission).
- Groot Constantia Estate (Estate Cellar Tour & Wine Tasting).
- Hamleys Express Train (Single Admission).
- Heart of Cape Town Museum (Single Admission & Guided Tour).
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden (Single Admission).
- Martin Melck House (Single Admission & Guided Tour).
- Newlands Brewery (Guided Tour, Tasting & 2 Complimentary Beers).
- Richards Supper Stage (10% Discount On Admission).
- Ripley's Believe It, Or Not! (Single Skip-The-Line Admission after 18:00).
- Rush Indoor Trampoline Park (Single Admission).
- Simonsig Wine Estate (Cellar Tour + Tasting & 10% Meal Discount).
- South African Jewish Museum (Single Admission & 15% Discount at Cafe Riteve).
- Springbok Experience (Single Admission).
- Two Oceans Aquarium (Single Skip-The-Line Admission).
- Two Oceans Aquarium - Diving (25% Discount on Scuba Dive).
- Two Oceans Aquarium - Penguin Encounters (25% Discount on Penguin Encounter).
- iVenture Cape Town - Shopping Details | View/Download Here.
- Jewel Africa (Diamond pendant with purchase over ZAR 5000).
- Royal African Diamonds (9k Diamond Stud Earrings with Purchase over ZAR 10,000).
- iVenture Cape Town - Dining Details | View/Download Here.
- Cafe Caprice (Free Cocktail Up To ZAR 150).
- Gold Restaurant (Free drumming or glass of sparkling wine - Under 18s will receive an Appletizer).
- Groot Constantia Jonkershuis & Simon's Wine Estates (Complimentary glass of wine with main meal).
- Mama Africa Restaurant (Starter + Glass of Wine & Wine Tasting Voucher).
- Mariners Wharf - Wharfside Grill (Discount on Solo Sailor Seafood Platter & Glass of Wine).
- Moyo Restaurant (10% Discount On Bill).
- Rhodes Memorial Restaurant & Tea Garden (Free dessert with main meal and free baby chino for kids).
- Richards Bistro (10% Discount on Bill).
| Premium Activities:
- iVenture Cape Town - Premium Details | View/Download Here.
- Cape Town Helicopters Atlantico Tour (20-Min Atlantic Seaboard Coastal Tour - ZAR 700 child supplement fee payable onsite).
- Marine Dynamics Shark Cage Diving (Shark Boat Tour & Cage Dive - ZAR 400 supplement fee payable onsite).
- Aquila Afternoon Safari (Single Admission - Transport to game reserve not included).
- Cape Side Cars Chauffeured City Tour (2-Hour City & Atlantic Seaboard Tour - ZAR 300 child supplement fee payable onsite).
- Coffeebeans Routes Choral Music Tour (Single Day Tour).
- Coffeebeans Routes Cuisine Tour (Single Day Tour).
- Coffeebeans Routes Jazz Safari (Single Day Tour).