About Casa Patas:
Casa Patas is a tavern-restaurant and award-winning flamenco venue located in the heart of Madrid. It's well renowned for quality of service and atmosphere, combining meals based on fresh, local ingredients and prepared according to traditional Spanish recipes with a varied program of live Flamenco shows. Guests may book a show with a full main course meal, or a delicious tapas plus drink.
- Apr 1, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019: Monday - Saturday.
- No shows operate on Dec 24, 25 and 31.
- Show With Drink/Tapas: 22:30.
- Show With Dinner: 20:30.
- *You're kindly asked to arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of your scheduled show.
- Calle Cañizares, 10, 28012 Madrid.
- Shows last 90 minutes.
- Iberian Ham and Sheep’s Cheese.
- Iberian Carpaccio.
- Toast with Ensaladilla.
- Spanish Omelette.
- Slice of Santiago Cake + Truffle.
- Choice of Drink: Red Wine, Sangria, Beer or Soft Drink.
- Green Salad with Marinated Salmon.
- Casa Patas Ratatouille.
- Scrambled Eggs with Fried Potatoes and Ham.
- Roasted Salmon with Vegetables and White Wine.
- Rioja Style Cod.
- Granny Recipe Meatballs.
- Oxtail Stew.
- Santiago Cake (With Almonds).
- Casa Patas Red Wine.